jealousy

"I don't know Els, this stalker shit seems pretty real," Lia sighed as she peered at my glowing screen. I had received more messages, more threatening than before.

My latest message from my stalker was a picture ten minutes ago, taken from somewhere outside Lucas' dorm window. A trickle of fear slid down my spine . You could see me in the picture sprawled across the bed, limbs in every angle.

Unknown: can you see me? I can see you.

As soon as my eyes landed on the message, I chucked my phone across the bed and watched it hit Val in the head. She collapsed dramatically before I sprung to the window.

"I agree." Lucas added with a weary smile. We were all stationed around his bedroom, getting ready for a house party.

We all needed a break from the vicious school cycle and what better than a high school party and cheap booze?

"It's probably just Violet," I roll my eyes slowly, trying to reassure myself more than them. Violet was obsessed with me, she had claimed that my beautiful work of art on her nose was a hickey. And ever since, she had been shouting rude comments at me whenever she got the chance and trying to humiliate me constantly.

"I will beat this stalker into stalker juice and then feed it to the freshmen," Val grins, taking a large sip of her orange juice.

"How do I look?" I smirk haughtily, standing up and admiring my appearance in the mirror. My makeup was dotted across the floor from where I had been sat, cross-legged in front of the floor length mirror.

"Beautiful," Lia smiles softly, stroking her hands through my freshly curled hair. I had picked a short, bodycon black dress, it hugged my curves and showed off my figure well, my cleavage pouring out of the sharp v neck design.

"Speak for yourself, sexy," I giggle, wrapping my arms around her thin waist.

"I guess we are all ready! Let's go." Lucas offered, holding out his arm for me, I looped my arm around his elbow as we all began leaving the room.

...

Lights. Music. Bodies grinding against eachother. Alcohol. Sweat.

Just the average party right?

I had bumped into the BFGs earlier, we all played a very competitive game of beer pong. Much to our enjoyment, Aaron and I very skilfully won.

"Fuck! You're good at this, trouble," Ryder flashed me his famous grin as my ball lands expertly in a cup right before him, he chuckles before taking a swig of the liquid, his face contorting as he swallowed. I couldn't blame him, Ryder and Nick were losing. Badly.

Who knew a basketball captain could be so awful at throwing balls? The two of them had engulfed more beer than seemed humanly possible.

"What can I say? It's my secret talent!" I grin, high-fiving Aaron.

After the game, two very tipsy boys were escorted back to campus by Aaron who waved me off when I offered to come.

"Enjoy the party nurse! I no longer have a cast! Celebrate for me, okay? Go dance - actually don't, you will probably blind everyone from how bad you are!" Aaron teased, holding the two muscular boys easily. I rolled my eyes and said goodbye, returning to Lia, who was sat on a couch talking to her maths partner friend. I collapsed next to her, resting my head on her shoulder.

After a few minuets, I've regained my energy and I locked eyes with a decent looking guy. He had black scruffy hair, plain brown eyes and was decently built. Nothing compared to Grayson.