tease

i was in a shitty mood. As if the prospect of seeing my piece of shit dad didn't excite me enough, I also had to deal with the insanity that she caused me. I shouldn't have brung her here, surrounded by hundreds of lethal killing machines that would stare at her like she's a piece of meat. The thought of it alone made my blood boil and the urge to slit every man who has even looked at her's throat became more and more like a perfect solution.

The whiskey I'd downed previously had loosened my tongue, goading me to say whatever I was thinking. I was a dick in the car, and the way her face crumpled in response unlocked a swirling firestorm of regret in the pit of my stomach. She didn't deserve for me to lash out on her, just because I was in a shitty mood.

She was perfect. Every fucking inch of her unblemished & smooth skin, her curvy figure, her silky voice, that goddamn vanilla perfume, the natural glow she gets when she's truly happy, her dimpled smile, her ability to seduce me in a matter of seconds or to infuriate me with her sly tongue. She was the unfulfilled need that I craved so much, the addiction that churned through my mind constantly. One kiss and I was already fucked.

To add to that, today she looked fucking amazing. That glittery dress pushing up her tits and hugging her figure in all the right places, her thick thigh teasing my vision in that slit. I wasn't afraid to admit, I wanted nothing other than to rip that little dress off and ruin her until my name was the only one slipping out of her plump lips.

Her teases about fucking a Russian hit a nerve, releasing a darker version of me. I didn't give two fucks about any aftermath, all I cared about in the moment was telling her what we were both thinking.

"Elsie." My voice turned smoky and dangerous, "I'll bend you over the hood of my car and fuck that goddamn attitude out of you." I inhaled sharply, holding back the pulsing need coursing through me. "Still feel like a fucking rule breaker?"

She gulped, her face a mask of yearning and want, her thighs clamped shut and her chest was rising and falling more unsteadily. Satisfaction exploded in my stomach at her reaction. She paused, any trace of desire dissipated from her expression, replaced with blazing anger.

"Yes, I am." She hissed, opening the door carelessly and stomping out. "And since when do I listen to any of the bullshit that leaves your mouth?"

And with that she slammed the car door shut. I let out a groan, rubbing my forehead aggressively as I contemplate what just happened.

She didn't get far, she was stood grumpily a few feet away from the building, clicking her heels against the pavement in a huff. My lips quirked upwards in amusement at her actions. I approach her slowly, her eyes scanning my every move. Once I'm barely an inch away, I cup her cheek, the skin soft against my rough palm, my thumb strokes her face gently. I lean in to her ear, pressing my lips firmly against the skin of her neck below it before murmuring, "You should starting listening to me, sweetheart." My voice is husky and rough and she trembles beneath my touch. "Maybe if I fuck you, you'll start listening."

She blows out a shaky breath, her body rippling under my touch as she sucks in a deep gulp of air.

"Only in your dreams," she retorts , reaching out a small hand to shove me away.

"So if i lifted your slutty little dress up right now, you wouldn't be fucking soaking?" I taunt, giving up any sense of restraint. She bites her lip harshly, and I can feel my slacks tighten.

She lets out an unsteady breath then smirks, "I wouldn't get so cocky, if I were you." she hums, directing a wink in the bouncer's direction. "That bouncer has been eyefucking me for the past five minutes and I'll admit that he's had a real affect on me."

A jolt of bitter jealousy crashed over me like a bucket of freezing water, and my teasing response died on my tongue and was replaced with an angry scowl plastered across my face. Thoughts of her touching another man swam through my brain, my fury tangible in the brisk late night breeze.

"if anyone ever so much as touches you, you'll learn why I'm known as the most ruthless killer in the underworld and I will put a bullet through their skull and slice off both of their filthy hands. Do you want that to happen, sweetheart?" I threaten, my voice eerily husky.

I'll kill any fucker that touches her. I do not like sharing.

She juts out her chin in defiance, but I don't miss the way her pupils dilate and her forest eyes gleam with lust.

"Grayson, in the nicest way possible, being possessive is not a desirable trait for the ladies. Your little clingy problems are probably at the top of my list of stuff I don't give two fucks about,"her voice oozed with sarcasm, stirring feelings deep in my stomach.

"I don't share," i grumble, my voice gravelly and cold.

"Too bad. It's a vital skill, buddy. Might want to learn how to in the future," she responds cooly.

buddy? fuck no.

"dont call me buddy," i thunder, the moonlight gave her skin a certain glow and the way she pouted her lips was driving me insane.

"or what?" she provokes me, sticking her tongue out to wet her lips, my cock jerking at the action.

My jaw tightened. I opened my mouth to respond until another voice interrupted me.

"Grayson! You made it." Giovanni's pleased voice echoed through the empty parking lot. I turn towards him gruffly, taking a step back from Elsie.

Giovanni. The best sniper we had, a deadly and relentless killer, he was also somewhat tolerable.

I don't respond, nodding instead as the familiar feeling of dread takes over. My father would be here.

"And this is the pretty lady? I'm Giovanni, but you can call me Gio," He offered her a lopsided grin, taking her palm in his and placing a gentle kiss on it, i refrain from ripping his hands off hers. He turns to me understandingly and steps away from her, probably noticing me glaring daggers into him.

"Don't worry, I won't steal your girl, Gray," he smiles toothily, before turning towards the building, "are you two lovebirds coming in or what?"

I stiffen, staring at the tall extravagant building with glassy eyes, a wave of nausea washing over me and panic tickling the base of my throat.

Don't show weakness.

The phrase drills into my brain repeatedly as I usher Elsie towards the door.

"You know, I think I prefer Gio to you." Elsie gives me a dimpled smile, whispering the words into my ear in that sultry voice that does things to me.

Walking into the ball with a painfully huge boner straining against my zipper was going to make everything a lot more difficult.

———————————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!

LOTS GOING ONNNN

THE BALL IS ACC IN THE NEXT CHAP GUYS SORRY

LOTS OF DRAMA AT THE BALL THO

LYL

PS. PLS VOTE AND COMMENT XX

XOXOXOOX