english again

the dictionary definition for insanity has nothing on how Grayson Lorenzo makes me feel.

From his annoyingly gorgeous face to his sculpted-by-a-god body to his absolutely infuriating personality. And also the fact he tricked me into being his fiancé which is never going to happen.

At least Christmas was coming. Fluffy socks, presents and overplayed Christmas songs could fix this. They could fix anything.

Fighting him and holding a knife to his neck may have been a slight miscalculation on my part. I had fighting skills but against a 6,4 don of the mafia - no chance.

Not to mention, after that incident, Grayson has not been off my back. Arguing 24/7, teasing, Grayson's annoying smirk and those goddamn flirty comments.

Anyways, it was finally Friday and after a rollercoaster of a week I was more than ready to go to a club with my friends and live a little.

"are you done yet?" Grayson's croaky morning voice filled my eardrums.

"Of course I am. After I shave, exfoliate, wax and wash my hair that is," I shout back, smiling at his audible groan.

There was a pause, I shrugged slightly and continued applying my hair mask. Usually I save my everything showers for the weekend but after a week of Grayson annoying me, this was my revenge.

"Maybe I can join you for that shower part?" 

I could pretty much taste his cocky attitude on my tongue from his words. 

Typical.

"keep dreaming, lorenzo." I scoff.

"I will, angel." 

"I'm not your angel," i retort with a huff.

"not yet," he yells back.

 Minutes pass by and now I'm stood in the shower, my head tilted slightly, enjoying the sensation of hot water on my back.

"I swear to god, get out the fucking shower," Grayson groans, "Y'know what? fuck this."

The door slams open as panic shoots through my veins. I grab the shower curtain and attempt to cover my body. 

"I - Jesus Christ," he mumbles, his eyes shamelessly roaming over my scarcely dressed appearance before landing on my face. 

"Take a long look Lorenzo before I stab your eyeballs out," I hiss.

If eyes could kill, Grayson would be six foot under already.

"You were taking your fucking time," he growls, his eyes so dilated they were almost completely black.

"Actually it's only been ten minutes," I shrug, "patience is a virtue, lorenzo."

"Ten minutes? More like an hour," he grunts, running a hand through his scruffy hair. 

"Whatever," I smile, "anyone with my amazing personality  should be allowed as long as they want in the shower," 

My words are sprinkled with sarcasm as I adjust my position behind the curtain.

"Only people over 5 foot 1 have amazing personalities." he rasps, leaning against the door frame, his crossed arms bulging with thick muscles.

what did he just say to me?

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING-" I yell as his lips curl upwards into a smirk. 

"That's my queue to leave," he grins, pushing the door open and leaving swiftly.