cheerleaders

Okay then.

Take all the time in the world.

Take all the time you need.

It's not like I have a life or anything, is it.

My foot taps against the floor grumpily, my arms crossed tightly around my body.

"alright, I'm here," His deep, gravelly voice sends shivers down my spine and my skin pebbled with goosebumps.

"great, it's not like it took you forty fucking minutes," i huff, turning to face him.

oh.

"And, you didn't even put a shirt on," I grumble, my eyes scouring his shirtless chest, a silvery chain hung around his neck and his body looked as if was sculpted by the gods, his v-line tracing a path from his defined abs.

Until, my gaze lands on the sterile white fabric of the bandage wrapped around his shoulder. Oh shit.

 He stares at me longingly, his eyes swimming with emotion and the corners of his lips curved upwards, "see what you did to me?"

i gulp audibly because yes,  I can see what I did to him. 

He reaches out a large hand to cup my jaw gently, his finger tracing my cheek, the smooth, cold sensation of his metal rings against my skin calming me.

"stop with the fucking attitude if you know what's good for you, sweetheart,"

I quite literally folded at his husky tone, my legs buckling so Grayson reaches out another arm to grip my waist and keep me steady, the muscles in his arm rippling with movement.

I suck in a large breath of air before shoving him off of me and stumbling backwards.

"We have a routine to do," i mutter quietly.

...

he stares at me, his face a mask of confusion.

"The fuck are you doing?" he grumbles, staring at me, his eyes blazing with annoyance. 

I was doing stretches. I never listened to my gym coach in elementary school so I was winging it completely, but during that process, I had knotted my limbs.

"I'm a bit stuck," I huff, attempting to twist myself. 

his honey eyes glint with amusement, "need some help, sweetheart?" 

I give him my best bone chilling glare before sighing and nodding hesitantly, his lips quirk in a winning smirk. He approaches my tangled  body with a teasing look and I flip him off.

"I wouldn't do that if you want my help," he grins, "say you're sorry,"

my face drops and I shake my head vigorously. 

This egotistic asshole -

"No. Fucking. Way." I grit out, enunciating every word. 

"guess you don't  need my help then," he teases.

"oh you piece of-" I start, disbelief and anger racing across my expression.

I was about three seconds from punching the shit out of this dipshit.

"I'm leaving-"he raises an eyebrow and I swear my face is as contorted as my body. 

"NO WAIT! i guess, I'm a tiny bit, only a tiny bit, sorry," my face falls in defeat as his grin widens in victory.