the morning after

TW!! MENTIONS OF ABUSE 

I don't think I've ever felt so at peace.

I woke up this morning with ribbons of golden sunlight spilling through the blinds and the perfect girl between my arms. 

For a second, none of the other shit mattered. My dad didn't matter. The business didn't matter. The guns, the abuse, the murdering.

None of it mattered. 

Subconsciously, my grip around Elsie's waist tightened, delving her further into my hold. 

Her voice is stifled and faint against my chest, "you smell of sex,"

I laugh slightly, "you stink of sweat."

She pulls away from my grasp abruptly to look directly at my face in horror.

"How dare you-"her rant is cut off by a sharp whine climbing her throat.

My eyebrows crease in worry, my gaze scouring her face for any sign of hurt.

"My body is so fucking sore, you asshole." 

A lazy smirk touches my lips. "I didn't hear you complaining last night," 

She rolls her eyes but the edge of her lips curl up into a smile. I rub circles into her bare back, and lick my lips hungrily.

"how about I make it up to you, sweetheart?" My voice is groggy with sleep and my throat bobs as I feel her stiffen against me.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" She peers up at me, dimples indented in her rosy cheeks.

I poke my tongue into my cheek as I roll over until I'm planted above her. Desire darkened my iris and suddenly I wasn't so tired anymore.

"You'll see," I whisper into her ear, urging a sharp gasp out of her lips. Pride blossoms inside of me as I admire the marks that scattered her flawless figure. The purple hues that shone in the brisk morning sunlight.

My gaze soaks up her appearance. Her scruffy blonde hair. The swollen rim of her lips. The curve of her shoulder. The dip of her flat stomach. The two mounds of her breasts.

All mine.

As my half erect cock stirs in between her thighs, i glide the tip along her already soaked folds and force a high pitched whine from her throat.

"I think-"

"I think you should shut up and fuck me," she interrupts hastily, swooping her head upwards and pressing her lips to mine. 

...

The silence was almost eerie. 

I used to be so content with it - I was at my happiest in solitude. Yet after a morning of fucking Elsie and then a cheery breakfast with every one, it was almost unnerving.

I sigh, running a hand through my tousled curls and spare a quick glance out the window. My eyes lock on her figure almost immediately. Watching intensely as she dived into the pool with an abrupt shriek and sent jewels of water exploding through the air on impact. Everyone surrounding her fades into the picturesque landscape because all I can focus on is her.

As if she felt the heat of my gaze, she locks eyes with me. She throws her hand up and directs a middle finger at me, biting back an impending laugh as my lips settle into a scowl.

My phone vibrating in my hand distracts me from Elsie mouthing a string of curse words at me through the window. 

I offer her one final look before accepting the call and pressing the phone to my ear. My body stiffens at the recognisable voice that tumbled through the phone speakers.