we had sex?

everyone was fucking confused, and to be completely honest - so was I. 

Fake dating Grayson Lorenzo? What the fuck was I thinking? I don't know who had mistaken my brain for an egg and scrambled it, but something was seriously wrong. 

Lucas was the first to find out, my original plan was to introduce the relationship to my friends via the shitty instagram story but of course, he just happened to be taking a late night stroll. 

Just my luck.

And Val, Lia and Nila were equally as gobsmacked, a spam of interesting responses flooding my dms.

And, don't even get me started on the BFGs. I let Grayson take full control on  informing them and I think I'll regret that decision for the rest of my life. He got a little carried away.

A week ago

The BFGs, Grayson and I were scattered around a table, conversations fluttering through the air as we all dug into our meal. I had settled for a salad, shoving the array of vegetables around my plate with a fork. 

"Fucking hell," aaron pauses, his face etched with horror, "I think my dick is broken."

"I beg your pardon!" I strangled out, choking on nonexistent food.

"It's fucking broken."

"What's wrong with it now, big daddy?" Nick splutters through chuckles.

"Big daddy?" I furrow an eyebrow in confusion.

"Aaron's latest hookup called him Big Daddy in bed!" Ryder explains, snickering to himself.

"I mean, she wasn't lying," aaron shrugs with a coy smirk. 

"I'm pretty sure she was," Nick mutters.

Aaron gives Nick a pointed glare before continuing, "anyway - my cock is fucking broken!"

"And how do you know that it's broken?" Ryder asks, bemused.

"It's all swollen and fucking massive!" Aaron stresses, raking a hand through his fluffy chocolate locks, "I've got fucking melons in my southern region."

"You're too much," Nick sighs, amusement flickering in his iris.

"Elsie!" Aaron exclaims suddenly, "you're a woman! I need you to check it for me."

My head shook from left to right so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. 

"I'm good, thanks." 

"Please, I need a woman's eye! What if I've got a fucking disease!" He pleads.

"Ryders got quite female eyes," I offer lamely, gesturing to Ryder, "long lashes, see?"

"No. I need a real life person from the female population," he insists, "I love my dick. I need it to be okay. It's like - it's like my baby. You want my baby to be okay, right?" 

My eyes widen into saucers, "your baby is your dick?"

"I'm counting the days until Aaron's a dad," Nick sniggered.

"Please Elsie," he begs, motioning to his clothed crotch.

"Why do you need a girl anyway?" I respond, "nick has a brain for days. He'll know exactly what to do for your... jumbo balls." I swallow harshly.

"The female eye is different! You've seen enough cocks in your life, right? You'll know if mine is fucked up."

"will I?" I splutter desperately.