beaches and guns

My head pounded as I woke up, blinking at the bright lights. Fuck, when has my pillow ever been so fucking comfy. I shift slightly, adjusting my position on the soft object.

Oh shit.

From this new angle, I could see that my new pillow was none other than Elsie's round tits.

I was laying on top of her, my arms wrapped tightly around her thin waist and my head nestled into her cleavage.

Fuck, I liked this position more than I wanted to admit.

She's snoring gently, her pink lips parted and her face perfectly calm.

I gaze up at her for a few minutes, admiring the view, until her eyes flutter open and I avert my gaze.

"enjoying the view, hm?" She smiles tiredly, her hands knotting themselves into my unruly hair.

"yes," I mutter in response, my voice croaky and deep. This has to be one of my top fucking views ever.

We both stare at eachother hungrily, before Elsie shakes her head softly,"You do realise you're heavy as fuck, right? get off."

fucking attitude. I missed this. I roll off of her, landing beside her instead. It's quiet for a few minutes, until she speaks again, her soft, velvety voice. That fucking voice can cure my hangover headache so goddamn well.

"Do you remember last night?" She questions, turning to face me as she bites her lip and raises an eyebrow expectantly. I feel blood rush to my cock as I see those fucking lips between her teeth.

"Stop." I growl slowly.

"What?" She questions innocently, staring at me though her thick lashes.

"Biting your lip." I groan, my eyes not leaving her face.

"Why? It's not even affecting you, you're such an asshole-" she starts but I cut her off as she tuts with an impatient sigh.

"Attitude, sweetheart," i grunt, sucking in a breath of air. I was so fucking hard, it was embarrassing.

"Whatever." She says grumpily, "anyway, do you remember last night?"

I think about it.

No?

I remember beating the shit out of the fucker who had his hands all over my girl. Elsie distracted me before I could kill him, but that doesn't mean I didn't message one of my soldiers to deal with him after.

After that though, everything is hazy. I remember the alcohol burning down my throat, girls following me and not much else.

Anger blisters in my veins at the fact that I don't remember how I woke up beside her, that's the sort of shit I want to remember.

"No." I sigh, rubbing my head aggressively.

Her plump lips tilt upwards with a smile, and fuck, I could watch her smile all day.

"I think I prefer you drunk," she grins, "but I'm guessing you want to know what happened?"

Fuck yes I do.

"Yes." I reply, eagerly waiting for her to explain.

"You stumbled in here, drunk as fuck, explained how sad you were that I ignored you," she smirks as my face faltered.

My smile falters momentarily, embarrassment flooding my system.

"fuck," I murmur under my breath as she giggles.