wet dream

TW SMUT!

A sharp gasp fell from Elsie's lips as i shifted her leg over my shoulder. At this new angle, my cock was pounding against her cervix.

A string of curse words escape my lips as the sight of her swollen pussy swallowing me whole. With one hand, I fondled her nipple whilst the other  held her leg to my shoulder.

It felt like heaven was between my fingertips and I don't think I could ever be able to let it go.

Our lips collided and the earth stopped fucking spinning. It wasn't delicate or gentle. It was rough. It was hungry. It was desperate. 

Her tongue tangled with mine and our foreheads pressed against eachother.

She sinks her teeth into the flesh of my bottom lip, "H-harder, Gray."

The fact that she was lying beneath me, practically convulsing from pleasure yet was still bossing me around sent waves of arousal through my veins.

"Nobody else can fuck you this good, huh?" I grit out. I reach  a hand forward, let my finger crawl past the swells of her breasts before landing between her plush thighs. I rub small circles around her clit, grinning at her startled spasm of pleasure. I played with her clit lazily, hardly applying enough pressure so she was left begging for more.

Her vanilla scent bombarded my nostrils. My heart punched against my chest.

Her walls strangle my dick and a hoarse groan erupts in my throat.

She was so fucking tight. She could barely fit my cock.

I slam into her harder, forcing filthy moans to tumble from her mouth. Her drunken whimpers mingled with the sound of skin slapping unlocked a primal need inside of me. Every noise she made was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard.

I plunged inside of her, my gaze drawn to how drenched she was. Her juices soaked my dick and dribbled down her thighs.

A brutal rhythm fell into place, dragging my cock out so only the tip remained before burying it back inside her perfect cunt. Her fingers clawed at the skin of my back and her tits bounced with every thrust.

With every dirty mewl that spilled from her lips, she said my name.

She was completely and utterly mine.

My abs flexed and my head fell back. Elsie's clouded gaze didn't miss the action.

"What? Are you coming already?" Her breathy words had a teasing edge. She purposely clenched around my cock and that almost set me off.

"You're trying to kill me," I muttered, my voice just as raspy and needy as hers was. I want to scold myself for nearly letting go.

I was going to make her cum before I did. That was my first priority.

This was  a game.  And I fucking love playing.

The corners of her lips briefly curl upwards in a winning smirk before I wrap my lips around her pebbled nipple.

"Th-that's cheating!" She chokes out, her back arching at the overwhelming pleasure.

"I never said that I was a fair man. A fair man couldn't fuck you this good," I growl, intoxicated by her presence.

Her eyes roll back and the volume of her moans grew so I add, "What's that, sweetheart? Are you going to come already?"

"F-fuck. You."  She managed to mumble before giving in to the intense euphoric feeling. Her taut muscles relaxed. Her eyes were blinded with stars.