spin the bottle

"OKAY! my go!" Aaron grinned, reaching out a large hand to spin the bottle. We all hold our breath and bite our tongue as we watch it spin, almost in slow motion. 

If it lands on me, I swear to god. I love him to death and all, but I've watched him eat a lollipop that he dropped into a bush because it 'was too yummy to waste'. 

It's slows down before landing on some random brunette.  she's pretty - tall and dainty and exactly his type. He smirks at her cheekily before reaching out to cup her cheek and smash his lips against hers. 

I gag at the sight, burying my face into Lia's shoulder. Disgusting. Nick laughs at my reaction, his pearly teeth shining as he pats me on the back. 

"Stop looking so disgusted! I'm a great kisser, aren't I?" Aaron teased, "how bout I show you?" He grins jokingly, looming in towards my face, I freeze in terror.

"NO! NO - wait! Let's think about this for a second? Okay? Before you do something you're going to regret!" my mouth is open in horror as Aaron's fucking face gets closer and closer.

 STD city, here I come. 

I close my eyes and scrunch my face in dread, peaking open one eye to see his glimmering mischievous ones momentarily before he swerves and dodges my face.

"HA! you just got swerved!" He grins triumphantly. I shove him with a light chuckle.

"Me next! Me next!" Val squeaks excitedly, we all spin towards her as she reaches out to spin it. We all watch excitedly as it spins, she better get someone good, someone worthy of her gorgeousness. 

"I think that's me?" Some cute boy smiles awkwardly as the bottle lands directly facing him. 

"YES BRO! GO GET YOUR WOMAN! DONT FUCK UP YOUR CHANCE MAN," Aaron beams, clapping the boy on the back as he blushes adorably, approaching her. His hand grips her chin softly, pushing it to face him directly

Then he gently pressed his lips to hers, nothing compared to the porno Aaron and that girl orchestrated but sweet and short. 

They pull away after a few seconds and Val returns before collapsing on my lap. She brings her lips to my ear, "he tasted like vegetables - I was trying not to gag! Too much greens for one girl! Someone give that man a banana split and rot those pearly whites," she whispers solemnly into my ear as I bite back a giggle. 

"How about you next Gray?" Ryder smiles, turning to the tall, dark figure leaning against the wall behind the couch. 

"I don't want to play this shit," he seethes and a muscle in his jaw ticks. 

"alright, I'll go then-" I start but get cut off.

"Fuck it. I'm playing." Grayson adds after I speak. Aaron and Nick share a knowing glance before turning back to face me.

"Alright asshole, this isn't an ultimatum, it's a simple question," I roll my eyes as he approached the table, landing on the chair placed opposite me, collapsing in it and manspreading. 

"fuck off and spin the damn thing," he grits out his eyes on the little empty bottle in front of us. He turns to the small, feeble looking guy beside him, whispering some threatening words into his ear. The boy nods feverishly, looking absolutely petrified. 

I lean forward and spin it, it spins fast for ages. I examine it eagerly.

In a flash, the awkward looking boy next to Grayson reaches out and stops it, forcing the bottle to land directly on the smirking dipshit in front of me.