still hate me?

"Igor is planning something, he's here along with around fifty more of his best assassins. I assume he is going to attempt your murder," Giovanni informed me, his face set with worry lines molded into his forehead.

"he won't succeed, if he kills me, he'll want to be the one that does it, the assassins will be here for some distraction instead," I growl harshly, Giovanni flinches at my tone.

Strength and weapon wise, I could kill Igor. I couldn't kill him and his assassins, but the fucker's self esteem issues and need to kill me himself will be his ultimate downfall. A bitter smile crept on to my lips as I imagined killing the bastard.

Giovanni opens his mouth to say something before pausing and grinning at something behind me, "ah gray, trouble in paradise?"

My jaw clicks as I turn to look at what he is talking about.

Elsie.

Elsie was storming over to us, a thunderous look darkening her pretty face, her fists clenched, her brows furrowed and her heels clicking against the floor with every step. Amusement dances in my eyes as I watch her approach us, my tongue poking in my cheek.

"fucking asshole," she grits out, her blazing eyes focused on me. Giovanni sends me a mischievous wink before walking off and leaving us alone.

I consider what to respond with to not anger her further and trying to make sense of what I've done now. Before I can even speak, she reaches out a hand, grabs the top of my ear and yanks me forwards. A shocked growl climbs up my throat at her bold actions, this woman was pulling me by my ear and I wasn't even mad, I was turned on. My cock strained against my zipper and a low groan slipped out my mouth.

She proceeds towards a small, dimly lit corridor, crowds of guest turning to watch the amusing sight. She ignored the funny stares and shoved open the first door and throwing me inside it.

Fuck, she was strong.

The room was a small bathroom, tiny yet elegant with a marble countertop and sink and a pristine white toilet. The distinct smell of disinfectant clouded my nostrils.

"fuck. you." she seethes, enthusising every word.

"right now? I'm up for that," I smirk back, watching as the ice in her eyes morphs into scalding flames.

"like I'd ever sleep with you!" she snarls, sarcasm dripping from her words "getting syphilis never was on my bucket list,"

My smirk grows, she was so easy to rile up.

"baby, there wouldn't be much sleeping happening," I taunt, scanning her face for a reaction.

"oh yes there would, sex with you would send me to sleep," she responds quickly.

"Careful angel, or I might just have to show you how wrong you are," I warn, my voice gravely and low and her eyes flutter momentarily.

"well, you know what they say about cocky assholes," she gives me a dimpled smile, holding up her thumb and pointy fingers apart barely an inch.

Oh she'd be so fucking surprised if she saw the real thing.

A deep growl slips out of my throat and Elsie's pupils dilate at the sound.

"If you're so sure, how about you check for yourself?" I grin, flashing my teeth in a cocky smile.

"fuck no, I'd have to wash my eyes with bleach afterwards," she replies.

I pause before responding.

"What fucking games are you playing, angel?" I grunt. My cock threatened to punch a hole through my slacks.