Chapter 1 Part 1: Please Forgive Me.

(^Outfit^)

Cassidy:

I rush out of my room feeling like I'm about to throw up. Luckily the sensation goes, I splash my face with cold water then head back into my room. My alarm starts going off so I know its 7:30am. I turn it off then face my mirror side on. I pull up my vest top to check my stomach. I'm 6 weeks along and I have a slight bump- nothing noticable. I've been for a check up and the doctor confirmed my pregnancy.

"Today's the day when we tell your grandparents." I whisper looking down at my belly.

The only people that know are Perri, Sadie, Diversity and Dani- and myself of course.

I go over to my wardrobe and pick out my outfit. I choose my loose black v-neck top so that my bump is not even thought about and my ombre shorts. I pick up my sandals putting them on, then head over to my dressing table. I do my normal makeup but I add a light pink lipstick because it's summer. I brush my hair and head into the bathroom. I brush my teeth then go downstairs.

"Hey mum." I say going to the fridge and getting a iced tea.

"Hey love." She says looking around. "You need to stop drinking them, they're bad for your teeth!"

That is true- I've been craving Iced Tea and Magic Stars.

"Oh mum Perri's invited you and dad for coffee with us this afternoon at Costa."

"That's very kind- we will meet you there at 1pm."

"Okay. I'm heading to the studio cause me, Sadie and Pel are going shopping."

"Sure, have fun!"

I get a bag of magic stars out the cupboard grab my bag and headphone then make my way out the door. I plug my headphones into my phone and press shuffle. The song Body Language by Kid Ink starts playing and as I'm walking along I create a dance in my head. I arrive at the studio quicker than I thought. When I get there I'm greeted my Sam and Ike.

"Hey Cassidy!" Sam says.

"When are you going to tell your parents?" Ike asks.

"Today!" I say raising my eyebrows.

"Oh well good luck!"

"Thanks."

Our conversation gets cut short as we hear Perri beeping his horn outside.

"Bye!" I say waving.

"Bye Cassidy." They say.

I make my way outside and arrive at his car the same time Sadie does.

"Hey!" I say hugging her.

"You okay?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm really good- just abit nervous." I say getting into the front of the car.

"Hey babe!" Pel says kissing me softly. "Hey Sade!"

"Hi Pel." Sadie says.

"Hows the little one?" Pel asks smiling.

"They are just starting to make an appearance." I laugh.

We make our way into town. Us three are going to check the prices of the necessary things that our baby needs, like a pram, cot, car seat.

We spend 2 hours looking in the baby shop called ' Expecting?'

"This is so cute!" Sadie says pulling out a tiny pink tutu.