THE FAIRIES TRANSFORMATION!BLADE JACK FORM!

The kamen rider and precure got into defensive stance after daichi revealed himself.

Diamond:what do you want?

Heart:we just go done fighting!

Daichi:jusy keep defeating more and more undead like that!because i hate fighting!

Daichi remarks completed threw them off guards. He wads not a fan of fighting, and it just confused them even more.

Ace:"he hate fighting"?

Sword:"that is something I've never heard an undead said before. "

Heart:"maybe he's not a bad undead, but... He wants us to defeats more undead for what reason"?

Daichi then turned around and began walking away. However, blade and garren were not talking any chance of letting leave and charged at him.

Blade:hold it!trying to run?!

Garren:we seal you!

The precure were the only ones not to charge at him yet.

Ace:wait!

Diamond:we don't know what he's capable of!

Daichi stopped and sighed in disappointed he transforms into his undead form, and turned around to face the riders coming right at him. He punched blade at chest, then he struck Garren next. Blade drew out his rouzer, and swung it at him.the elephant undead blocked the swing with right arm, and kicked blade away.

He turned to Garren,and punched him hare in the chest. Blade landed a hit on daichi's back, but he was not bothered by it. He grabbed the sword to keep blade in place, and kicked him with his left foot. Garren performed a roundhouse kick, but daichi simply swatted it away before hitting garren with his maces. Then, he swung his maces and hit blade chest. The precure watched in horror and realized that they need to help them.

Ace:let's go!

The precure wasted no time and came to the kamen rider assistance. They all punched and kicked the undead from behind. The unison attack only made him took a few steps. Daichi rolled his neck and swung at them. The maces smacked diamond and heart across the face, sending the rolling back.

Rosetta threw her fist while sword went in for a kick. Daichi blocked the attacks and pushed them back. He kicked rosetta in the gut, and punches sword in the face.ace came in and delivered an uppercut. He caught her arm and gripped it tightly as ace winced from the strong grip.

Blade:cure ace.

Blade and garren attempted to attack him Together from behind, but it only resulted daichi not being fazed. He proceeded to throws ace, and made her crashed into garren. Blade swung again, but did not noticed the elephant undead summoning his sledgehammer. The rouzer hit the elephant skull on his left shoulder,then he slammed the sledgehammer into blade helmet. Blade scream in pain, and the right side of his helmet was smashed,revealing half of his face.he winched and held the smashes part of his helmet as smokes were coming out from the spot.

Precure:naoya-san/oniichan.

Garren:kenzaki.

Dachi:you all are no threat to me.

Heart and diamond leaped into the air extended their right leg out. Dachi saw this and sent them flying away with his sledgehammer. They scream and crashed on the ground.

Rosetta/sword:mana!rikka!

He turned attention to Rosetta and sword.Garren drew out his rouzer, and fired at the undead. The elephant undead got shot by the bullet, but it only seemed to annoyed him more. He stood where he was, and the whip on the left side of his belt was getting longer. The whip flew at Garren and whipped him.