YIPES!CURE HEART SECRET IDENTITY HAS BEEN BLOWN!THE NEW RIDER CHALICE

Previously on, kamen rider blade and dokidoki Precure,naoya went to the new world doki doki Precure to find them and protect peoples from undead. The warrior name cure sword to fight new monster and new villains was jikochu, marmo and ira. But New girl was name aida mana as she transform into Precure and to fight jikochu with naoya as he transform into kamen rider blade.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, they seem surprise to see new born precure was cure heart.as two fairies hiding in the hole when they saw mana transform into precure.

Sword:cure heart...

Lance:cure heart-de lance.

Raquel:a new Precure has been born-quel.

Ira:hey, another Precure.

Marmo:she may be new.

Ira:what a pain.

He ran in full speed to strike punch, but cure heart dodge attacks in a fast speed too.

Ira:take this.

He charge forward again to deliver punch on her, but she Dodge attack again. Ira kick on her when she dodge attacks as he kicked on bench and missed it.

Marmo:what are you doing?

Marmo charge forward at heart and side kick on her, multiple time. She also dodge attack before jumping high in the air.

Heart:maybe this is a bit too high?

She lost control and fell down to land on a fence.as she tried to control her balance.

Marmo, ira:got you.

She jumps up to avoid the attack as the two punched each other instead.

Ira:hey, you're in the way.

Marmo:so are you!

Marmo and ira start arguments each others as heart continued screaming as she gripped onto the pole of the tower.

Marmo:I've had enough of this!jikochu.

Crab:jikochu.

The jikochu listened as command and dropped the other precure off the building. But, only grabbed her by the hand.

Marmo:if you continued to resist, your friend is gonna take a deep fall.

Blade:don't you do it!

Marmo:that include you, too boy.

Blade:damn it.

Heart:hey, you can't be serious!

Ira:you're such a foolish person.

Blade:they are serious. What's your name?

Heart:cure heart. You are kamen rider blade, aren't you?

Blade:yeah i am.

Marmo:the world resolve around his majestic, king jikochu!dirty tricks included!

Blade:why you..?

Sword:you two are the one who don't understand.

Marmo:what?

Sword:those two are not may friends or anything. You be quite mistaken if you think they are going to throw away their life to save me.