REGINE FIERCE ATTACK!THE MISSING BELT!

Last time,tachibana defeated isaka and managed to seal him. Chief karusama and the other people that worked for isaka, broke free from his mind control.tachibana hands his buckle and card back to the chief, which shocked him and Naoya, then tachibana leaves and goes back living a normal life for now. As karasuma and naoya were about to leave, they heard a limo approaching and it was the girls as they stepped out of the limo, including Sebastian. Karusama was surprise to see Alice, and so did she.

Naoya:chief!those girls are my friends, and before you ask. Yes, they know about secret as a rider, but they're also my allies. They transform into these so called legendary warrior called Precure

Karusama:Precure? Are you sure?

Naoya nods at the karusama question, but was also confused on why he asked"are you sure?"

Mana:naoya-san.

Naoya:hey, over here.

Mana:what happened? Did you do it?

Naoya:well, not necessarily me, but it was tachibana-san.

Mana:tachibana-san. He defeated isaka?

Naoya:yes, and look!

Naoya proceeds to show the girls the new rider buckle and transform card.

Mana:wow...

Rikka:whoa... So this is the new rider belt.

Naoya:yep!we managed to get it back.

He then looks back at karasuma.

Naoya:hey everyone, this is the chief of board!

Karusama:kenzaki-kun!i introduce myself to your friends.

Naoya:right!

Naoya stepped aside as the chief walked closer to the girls.

Karasuma:i am kei karusama, the chief of board. Now, why don't you girls introduce yourselves?

Mana:my name is mana aida!it's nice to meet you.

Mana offers her hand for the chief to shake and he did shake her hand.

Karusama:there's no need to call me chief. Karusama-san is fine. Nice to meet you.

Rikka:I'm rikka hishikawa, sir.

Makoto:and i am makoto kenzaki, also know as makopi.

Karusama:makopi, huh? Did you mentioned your last name was kenzaki?

Makoto:uh, yes.

Karusama:are you two siblings by any chance? You two don't necessarily look alike.

Naoya:yes. We brother and sister as we are not the same age.

Karusama:i see, and yes, i do know alice if you were wondering.

Mana:oh.. So you do know alice, and alice knows the chief.

Alice:That's right. As i said before, my parents are friends with karusama-san.

Karusama nod and turned his attention to Sebastian, who stood still like a usual Butler does.

Karusama:Sebastian, it's good to see you.

Sebastian:and so am i, karusama sir. It's good that you're safe.

Karusama:of course.

The chief turned his attention back to the girls.

Naoya told me that you girls are the precure, is that true?

Mana:we sure are!

Rikka:mana!

Alice:it's okay. Noaya-san already told him about us being the precure?