I'VE COME TO SEE YOU!REGINA RETURN!REUNION... FATHER AND DAUGHTER!

At the trump kingdom, Regina was inside in her renovated room while she laying down on sofa to take relax until bel was appeared and brought the tray on his hand it's was takoyaki.

Bel:thank you for waiting. This is takoyaki.

Bel put plate on the table while Regina grab the takoyaki with fork and eat it. But, she feel weird face as bel notice it.

Bel:what's the matter?

Regina show takoyaki to bel to reveal it's was octopus inside the takoyaki.

Regina:there's octopus in here!

Bel:well, hence the name.

Regina:i hate octopus. Make them again without it.

Bel:what?!

Bel was jumped in surprise when regina request to him make another takoyaki without octopus while marmo go front of bel.

Marmo:give it up. Her selfishness is nothing new now.

As ira was approach front of his sister.

Ira:but isn't that going a bit too far? She renovated the princess room this much...

Marmo:pretty bad taste, i must say.

Marmo and ira start mock on regina as she feel grumpy her face and cold shoulder on them.

Regina:i don't want to hear that from you. You keep getting defeat by the precure and kamen rider and you aren't collecting any dark Energy for papa's revival.

Bel:if i may interject,the precure received one of three sacred treasures, the magical lovely pad. They're a lot more powerful now.

Bel mention that if he may interject, the precure received one of three sacred treasures, the magical lovely pad. Precure become lots of power.while Regina signatures three finger.

Regina:the three sacred treasures? Why don't you find them, then? If there are three, that means there's more, right?

Bel:you're right.buried deep within this palace lies princess ange spear of light, the miracle dragon glaive.

Regina:well then.

Ira:we selfishness can't pull it out!no matter what we do.

Ira imagination that he gonna steal spear of light stuck on the ground in room and grab it. But, electric shock on him to knock out. While marmo go front of regina.

Marmo:we're looking for the princess in order to dispel that magic. Understand?

Regina:yes, i do. I understand that you're all quite useless.

Regina mock on ira and marmo as they have mark angry on their head and shouted at regina.

Ira, marmo:what did you say!?

bel(thought):i cannot wait, any longer, now that regina has awakened i have to gamble everything on that spear of light.

Bel though himself that he gonna gamble grab spear of light.

___________________________________________________________________________

In the antique shop, naoya and others went to the antique shop where they outside the street as they doing their own stuff. Naoya seat down on chair and is doing fix the belt one of precure kamen rider belt while rikka seat down on the beach with Raquel when he seat down her lap. They spot to see mana was doing the shadow box.