ALICE DREAM!FRIENDS LINKED TO FLOWERS!A DESIRE TO GET STRONG!

Somewhere in the field garden, naoya and others visit alice at the gardening club for this time. While alice pour water around the garden.

Mana:wow, they're so pretty!

Naoya:yeah, i agreed with you. This flower was beautiful.

Alice giggle at mana and naoya what they said as she turn back face to them with smile.

Alice:thank you very much.I'm certain the flowers are pleased as well.

Rikka:alice, haven't you always been part of the school's gardening club?

Alice nod her head on rikka.

Alice:yes!

Makoto:do you like raising flowers?

Alice:my childhood dream was to become a florist.

Naoya:what about now?

Alice seem surprise naoya question as she was smile.

Alice:well, i have to succeed my father's company, so i won't be able to pursue that dream.

Alice claimed to them she have to succeed her father's company, as she won't dream came true. As naoya and others seem sympathy worried face expression about her dream.

Mana:oh..

Mana think about her mind moment until she was have idea and fist on her palm.

Mana:then we make it come true for you!

Mana decided that they should help alice fulfill her dream as alice were surprise.

________________________________________________________________________________

Afterwards, naoya and others girls have finished setting up booth for Alice to use sell flower. While rest of people was doing stall to doing sell the toys and others too. Naoya and others take look at the sign on stall flower title said"Alice flora arrangement"

 Naoya and others take look at the sign on stall flower title said"Alice flora arrangement"

Naoya and others:we're done!

Mana:Alice's floral arrangements"!sound nice, huh?

Alice:it's wonderful.

Alice seem happy that naoya and others was help alice out to sell flower for customer while rikka explain to Alice.

Rikka:opening a flower shop in a flea market was a great idea!

Makoto:yeah.

Rikka comfort to alice that opening a flower shop in a flea market was brilliant idea as makoto nod her head on rikka in agreement.