PARTING WITH THE PAST!FEELINGS I WANT TO CONVEY!MAKOPI NEW SONG ANNOUNCED!

Previously on, kamen rider blade and dokidoki precure,blade and precure trump kingdom when joe return from oversea and request to them that pulled out the miracle dragon glaives to break spell on princess ann to free from ice, but he was bel all time he was disgusted as joe. Until now regina was finally return to take revenge for her father to defeat precure and kamen rider as she pulled the spear from ground. At that time, new trial b was attack on blade to eliminated as shiori was finally her father. But, she know the truth that trial b stole yoshito memory as he was fake yoshito.

At that time, blade and others look at trial b who hold shiori on neck to choke as she was hostages.

Garren:stop.

Blade:let her go.you real target is.. Me!

Mutsuki was finally break the chain from his wrist to throw on the ground while he grab the card from pocket and put on his buckle to waist.

Mutsuki:Henshin.

Mutsuki flipped the switch to the right.

OPEN UP!

The projection came out of the belt as it phrased through mutsuki body and transom into kamen rider leangle and landed on the ground as they notice it.

Blade and others:mutsuki/mutsuki-san.

Leangle stood up from ground while he break the chain from armored and turn back face to trial b with glared face and growled.

Leangle:how dare you.. How dare you do that to me...!

Trial b seem nervous his face and step away from leangle while he draw the staff and swing on trial back to let go shiori without hesitant. Blade and others go front of shiori to check on her when she is okay and kneel down on her.

Blade:are you okay?!

Shiori:I'm fine.

Leangle swing on trial b several time in roar angry when trial b block attack and thrust his staff on trial b chest to stumble back. Leangle swing staff on trial b who avoid attack and through punch on leangle chest to step away.

Trial chance to jumped away to escaped from them.as they were surprise. Leangle were disappointed his face and walk off to leave the place.

Blade and others:mutsuki!

Leangle stop running and swing his back on them who avoid attack as blade, sword and heart tackle on his chest to hold off.

Blade:stop it, mutsuki!

Leangle:shut up!

Leangle shouted in angry at them as he break free from them and swing staff on them who quick avoid attack as Rosetta side kick on his chest and Garren grab leangle shoulder to hold off to calm down. But, leangle thrust staff on his chest to stumble back and heart swing on his staff to clash it.

Heart:mutsuki!we don't to fight you!

Leangle:shut up!fight me!

Leangle pushed her arrow to lean against the wall until heart jumped forward to avoid from wall and spinning kick on his back. Blade deliver punch on leangle face three times and diamond hook kick on his stomach to lean against the wall. He was feel angry right now as he swing staff on time several time while they block attack as garren hold his staff to hold off.

Garren:stop it!

Garren drew out his rouzer to shoot bullet on leangle chest several time, causing an spark as he was grunted in pain and stumble back.

Blade:cut it out!

Heart take out the card from holder it's was bio card as she removed the Chalice buckle from her belt and attached it to his her bow. Blade fanned out his deck of cards and drew out beat card. Then, blade and heart. began scanning.while