THE TRUMP KINGDOM!THE CAPTURED WARRIOR!

Previously on, kamen rider blade and dokidoki Precure,naoya had been kidnapped by a mysterious man named isaka, and the precure were about to shake hands, but bel just have to barge in.

Rosetta:who are you?

Bel:i have no need to give you my name. This is the last time you see me, anyway.

The girls got a fighting stance until bel makes the first move.

Bel:farewell, precure!

The Precure looked down and fell into a giant portal underneath while screaming along the way.

Bel:seems like the light has left this world forever. The jikochuu shall take over now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In an Unknown world, mana is laying down on a sand unconscious and wakes up to find herself in a desert area, the desert area, the desert was cold instead of hot. She looks around to find rikka and alice getting up from the sand.

Mana:rikka!alice!

She ran and hugs the two from behind to see that her friends are all right.

Mana:thank goodness!where's makopi?!

Alice:lance and the others are missing, too!

They looked around themselves and rikka gasped in terror when she noticed something. The girls turned and noticed what rikka was looking at. A black giant figure that is almost as big as the sky, it resemble a demon staying still with red aura, hovering everything. Mana and the others girls were scared to see the figure far away from them.

 Mana and the others girls were scared to see the figure far away from them

Rikka:what is that thing?

Mana:my heart is pounding!we can't stay here!Everyone, let's get out of here!

Makoto:there's no need to.

They heard makoto voice and turned around to see her standing on top of hill.

Mana:makopi.

Makoto:king Jikochuu is in a deep state of sleep now. He won't be able to move and attack us.

Mana:king jikochuu!

Rikka:how do you know who that thing is? Who are you really?

Makoto:my name is cure sword. I was the last warrior who protected the trump kingdom.

Mana:trump kingdom? The last warriors?

_________________________________________________________________________________