THE FIVE OATHS OF THE PRECURE!

Last time on, kamen rider blade and dokidoki Precure,the precure were fighting the selfish trio and nearly got pummeled by them. Kamen rider blade fought a category undead jack or Capricorn undead name yazawa, when he came with the trio. Blade managed to wound him,but yazawa retreated before he could get sealed. Regina was corrupted and turned back to being evil by king jikochuu. The precure tried to talk with regina, but it did not work as they were getting injured by Regina with her new powers. Regina was about to finished the girls off, but was interrupted by a mysterious precure by the name of cure ace.

Regina:who are you?

Ace:the trump card of love..

Cure ace twirled and struck a pose.

Ace:cure ace!

Mana/rikka/alice/makoto:cure..

Blade:ace?

Dabyi:this is the first time i have seen that warrior-dabi.

Regina approached cure ace, but then felt her heart tensing up.

Regina(thought):what's with her? Just seeing her agitates my heart!

Regina snapped out of her thoughts and growled at her.

Regina:get out of my sight.

Regina pointed her index finger and shot a beam at ace. The beam struck where the cure was standing at, causing the others to gasp. Regina scoffed, thinking that she hit ace.

Ace:where are you aiming at?

Regina widened her eyes in shocked when she saw jumped in the air. Cure ace flipped and reached her right foot out. Regina quickly jumped away before the kick even hit her. The force from the kick caused a shock wave. Regina growled and threw her fist at the precure. Ace twirled and smacked her back. Regina turned around with a 90 degree kick, but ace crossed her arms to block it and then pushed her back.

Regina yelled and shot another beam. Cure ace dodge the beam in a blur speed, causing Regina to widened her eyes and to be nervous. Red flower petals flew in front of regina, and she felt the precure presence behind her. Regina backhanded ace, but she swatted the attack away and jumped to avoid a kick. Regina threw multiple fists at cure ace, and she eventually caught her arms and threw over her shoulder. The rest, including of cure ace power and fighting.

Marmo:so quicky!

Blade:she's strong.

Sharuru:such power-sharu.

Regina landed on her feet to prevent her from being pushed from the force and glared at the precure.

Ace:it will only take a moment to take you down!

Regina:o will not be defeated that easily!

Then, a lovead appeared in front of cure ace, as it landed on a make up case with the five royal crystals. The heart shaped mirror glowed and shot out a red heart. Ace caught the heart with her left hand and twirled it, then it became a wand. Cure ace rotated the red part on the middle to the left two times to initiated it.

Ace:splash of color, love kiss rouge!

She spun the wand again, then it glowed bright and formed a lipstick. She rubbed the lipstick on her lips, and then a big red heart was formed by the wand.

Ace:sparkle!ace shot!boom!

Ace aimed the wand at the heart and shot in  a red beam with flower petals surrounding it. Regina froze in fear and had no time to react. She wad struck by the beam and screamed in agony. The beam caused an explosion of red smoke.