AGURI SUMMER VOCATION!A TRAITOR SPIRIT!

The undead roared and charged at them on the bike. They stepped out of the way before they could get hit. They chased after the undead and saw that he had steered around to face them again.

Garren:get off that machine, undead.

Wolf undead response by driving forward. He collided the black fang against blade, pushing him back while blade used all of his strength to resist the push. The undead pinned blade against a barrel, and the blade on the front of the bike stabbed the rider. He cried out in pain, then got hit in the face by the wheel on the bike. Blade rolled next to garren.

Garren:get off that machine.

The undead pulled the handle back as a green aura was surrounding him and the bike. The aura shot a shockwave, sending them tumbling back. Garren glanced at the undead again as he was slowly reaching for his rouzer.

Garren:get off now.

He quicky drew out the gun and was about to shoot the undead.

Blade:look out!

A were wolves pouched and grabbed garren arm, pulling him away. Blade ran towards him, but two more werewolves appeared and pushed him away. All of the corpses of the undead hunters becomes werewolves,and some of them were holding wrenches as weapons. The wolf undead watched as his minions were engaging in combat with the riderss.

Wolf undead:fight.

Garren kicked a werewolves away before shooting another one. One werewolves swung it's wrench at him. Garren caught it arms where the wrench was held, and proceeded to use the butt of his rouuzer to knock the undead to the ground. Blade punched a werewolf in the chest three times and dodge an attack from another werewolf. He then kicked the werewolf into the others and drew his rouzer from his holster.

He swung the rouzer at the werewolves and killed some of them. He blocked two attacks from two werewolves with one welding a wrench and the other using it's claw. He pushed them back and slashes them, sending them rolling back and dropping dead. Garren aimed his rouzer at each of the undead and shot them as they also dropped dead. Blade gave one more slash at the final werewolf. The werewolf gave a low snarl ad it dropped to the ground on it's back. After the werewolves were killed and melted away, the riders glared at the undead.

Garren:you bastard.

The wolf undead pulled the handle back and drove forward. Blade and garren moved out of the way as the undead was driving away.

Blade:hold it.

The two wasted no time and got on their bikes to chase down the undead.

_____________________________________________________________________________

With blade and garren, they continued driving on the road as they speeded up. The wolf undead noticed that they were still pursuing him, and he also speed up to keep his distance. After that, they drove to an area with no people around. The undead steered the black fang to face them. The riders stopped and faced the undead, too.

They pulled back their handles continuously, and then drove to each other. As they got closer, the undead leaped into the air with the bike. The riders did the same. However, the undead and the bike glowed green again. He produce another shockwave, which caused the kamen rider to crash. Blade scream and charged at the undead.