THE BIG TEETH BURSHING PLAN!A DANGEROUS TRANSFORMED!

Previously on kamen rider blade and dokidoki precure, ai begins to cry during a battle, rikka and mana attempt to learn more about their time as babies in hopes of making her feel better. Until, diamond suddenly understand why ai crying and she stops. Diamond feel now, and she become stronger. At that moment, naoya was leave his comrade because he cannot avoid his friends as trial d gonna target on him. But, mana and others confirm to him that they never avoid him as team and now, he seal king until he finally change final form into king form and destroyed trial d with royal straight flash.

At that time on yoshito lab, tachibana take look at the computer to see trial d signal are gone when he defeat by blade

Tachibana:trial D signal...

He turn back to yoshito to asked him about naoya

Tachibana:what has kenzaki becomes?

Yoshito:so you comprehend my words? Even if fusion compatibility is high.. There is no person that can combine with all thirteen undead simultaneously.

Yoshito mention that if fusion compatibility is high, there is no one who can combined with all thirteen undead simultaneously and change into final form. While he give mug of coffee to tachibana as tachibana grab the mug.

Yoshito:if we let him continue...

Tachibana:at this rate he... He can't be entrusted with the rider system. Not just him.. This fate of humanity...

Yoshito:to stop him, we need the next artificial trial subject.

Yoshito go toward the closet room to see new trial system.

Yoshito:will You give me your assistance?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at kotaro house, shiori and others girls return to the kotaro house when they wake up to see naoya was gone. Mana and others girls was get bandages up on their arms, legs and heads while they explained to kotaro about naoya as kotaro was doing medicine on shiori head

Kotaro:so, when you guys woke up, naoya and everyone was gone?

Mana:yeah. But, we wonder that naoya was fine?

Mana and others was feel worried about him when naoya was doing fine. Until kotaro ruffled shiori hair as she grunted in pain and hold her head.

Shiori:ow!

Kotaro take look at her hair was big bruises.

Kotaro:wow!it's big!

Shiori:hey!be more careful!

Kotaro:just a bump, you be okay.

Before shiori stand up from chair go toward the chair to take seat.

Shiori:i keep calling his cell, but he doesn't pick up.

Kotaro:i bet that unsealable undead after kenzaki-kun... Came back to life..

Shiori shake her head With no.

Shiori:no.. With king power he was completely eliminated.we saw that much.

Rikka:yeah, us too.

They claiming that naoya was defeat trial d with his use final form.