LEANGLE REVIVED!LET'S CELEBRATE!THE FIRST BIRTHDAY!

Previously on, kamen rider blade and dokidoki precure, hikaru was fight mysterious undead giraffe as human identity name was kanai. He confessed to her that the battle fight was fake as sealing stone appeared since past. Hikaru discover about sealing stone began with an unfortunately accident it was not from god will when tennoji tell her. And now new undead attack mutsuki to destroyed him it's was titan undead.

At that time, naoya and others girls inside the kotaro house where they eat desert as they join. While they turn back to kotaro who still research about tennoji on the computer.

Shiori:why not eat over here?

Kotaro:sure. But..

Naoya:are you still investigation that tennoji person?

Kotaro:yep.

Before they heard ring undead search from computer while naoya and others stand up from sofa and go front of table as shiori pushed kotaro back to move away and take seat while he spot to see undead was different.

Shiori:kenzaki-kun, undead!it's unable to specify the category. What is this?

Mana:anyway, we gonna go.

Naoya and others nodded their head in agreement while they drove off to leave the house and ahead to undead location.

__________________________________________________________________________

At park, leangle and Titan undead still fight each others. Leangle and Titan run side at the park car while leangle swing staff across on his chest when titan block attack with his arms and palm strike on his chest. Leangle tried to swing staff on Titan several time as Titan is block attack to step away when leangle swing on him one more time.

But, Titan avoid attack his head when leangle quick swing his back on Titan face to step away and Titan swing back claw across on leangle stomach.leangle thrust staff on Titan chest while Titan block attack and slash claw on his chest two times.

Until, blade and precure have arrived with their own vehicle before they stop engine and turn back to see leangle who fight the titan undead.

Blade:mutsuki!

Before titan slash claw on leangle chest to lean against the wall and leangle turn back face to blade and precure.

Leangle:stay away!i don't new saving!

Diamond:what he talking about?aren't he tried to dead.

Blade:let's go. Girls.

They nod him in agreement while they join on leangle battle as blade and precure start attack on Titan. Blade and sword swing sword on Titan chest as heart vertical slash across on titan stomach and diamond shoot bullet on Titan body several time, causing am spark as titan step away. While Rosetta thrust staff on Titan chest.

____________________________________________________________________________

Back to lab, hikaru still inside the lab with Tennoji where they still discuss about sealing of stone while he spoke to Hikaru.

Tennoji:i know you want to defeat the kamen riders too. I will give you the power to do so.

Tennoji knew that She want to defeat kamen rider and give power to her.