BEL SCHEME!AI BECOMES A JIKOCHUU!? ONE WHO TAKES HOLD OF DESTINY

Previously on, kamen rider blade and dokidoki precure, naoya and other find out about king form when shiori told naoya that category have dark power. But, naoya manage suppress category king power. Naoya and others told by tachibana that heart of category king was already sealed when they research heart of category king for hajime. Trial F suddenly attack on naoya and ask come to yoshito lab. But, hajime suppressed his joker form and change into final form wild form.

At night on yoshito lab, tachibana slowly walk toward yoshito office when he put naoya hand on his shoulder.until they arrived at the office and they open the door of yoshito office while tachibana put naoya on the sofa to take rest.

Tachibana:are you okay?

Naoya:yes.

Tachibana:the one who's been searching for you all this time... Is this person.

Tachibana turn his face to yoshito where he stared at the window as yoshito turn back to them and naoya was recognize his face was shiori was father yoshito.

Yoshito:i am shiori father. My name is hirose yoshito.

Naoya stood up from chair.

Naoya:but, I'm sure you're dead!your daughter think you unsealed the undead... Is it true?

Naoya asked shiori father that he is responsible that he unsealed the undead as yoshito turn away from him in shame and feel guilty while naoya go toward angry at yoshito and grab his neck.

Naoya:say something!

Tachibana:kenzaki!calm down.

Tachibana grab naoya shoulder to calm down.

Naoya:tachibana-san. So this is the guy who's been targeting me?!

Tachibana:calm down!listen to what i have to say!

Tachibana tell naoya to calm down as naoya let go of his hand and narrows eyes at yoshito.

Naoya:becuase of him... We... Humanity..

Yoshito:indeed. I was the one who released the undead.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback, shiori and her father inside the hospital where we stand front of woman on the bed and cover her face by curtain it's was shiori mom who passed away. Shiori cried on her eyes at shiori and spoke to her mother.while her father stared at his wife in depressed.

Shiori:mother.

Yoshito:my wife was stricken with an incurables disease. To conquer that... I plunged into my undead research. So that i may unravel the secret of their immortality. The day my wife died... I make a decision.I'd able to revive my wife.

At the BOARD lab, yoshito walk on the secret lab where he saw that undead card on tray to doing experiment. He go toward the card while he pick up the card it's was heart card recover camel and insert the machine to revive undead.

Man:hirose-san.

But, yoshito heard from his coworker and turn back to them where they saw that he gonna insert card on machine while two coworkers go toward to stop and grab his hand.

Man 1:what are you doing?!

Man 2:if you undo that seal on the undead..!

Yoshito:this is... This is the only way!

Man 1:stop it!

Yoshito grab all the card to insert on machine, causing an light as two man coworker was scream and blow away to lean against the wall. The electricity spark around the room. Yoshito stood up to see the all the cards was floating to unseal revive undead as they came out from card and start growl like beast as Yoshito was shocked his face.