THE INDIGO WARRIOR BLADE!THE EARTH IS IN BIG TROUBLE!THE LAST REMAINED PRECURE

the another parallel world,where the sky was blue as the sea with the white clouds floating everywhere and tall white building with bells ringing everywhere.

This place is the trump kingdom, a magical kingdom that exists in the another world.

However, the peace and happy things in the beautiful kingdoms is gone, destroyed by the evil monster called jikochu.

She jumped to dodge the attack from giant gorilla before using a piece of concrete as fulcrum and bounced back to punch the gorilla in the stomach, sending it flying a great distance.

When she had just landed on the ground, a giant squid appeared in a nearby ruin as it released it's tentacles into the limbs and abdomen of the female warriors. She struggle to get out of the tentacles, but as she did, she saw a flash of light in the sky.

She looked toward the sky, where she saw the vulture with dark gray body, flying down towards her. It flapped it's giant wings to shoot the black feathers down the ground and darted toward the female warriors, however the feather did not reach her before they explosion like the firework.

The magical girls looked at the direction of the vulture for a moment before she was almost pulled away by the tentacle from the paint squid. Suddenly, she grabbed the tentacle as she forcefully pulled out the giant squid from it's hiding place, then swung it few times in the air causing it let out the tentacle from her.

And then, she threw the giant squid at the direction of the birds that was about to attack again, causing the two explosion as they collided, falling on the ground.

The magical girl looked at her left, where she ran away and jumps onto an intact building nearby. She widened her eyes in shock and saw a giant black figure with red eyes and sharp teeth like a demon standing at the center of everything.

The magical girl cried a little bit that her kingdom was destroyed and she couldn't do anything about it.

Girl:i can't protect anything... Nothing at all.

The tear began to fall down her beautiful cheeks.

__________________________________________________________________

Back to real world, boy wake up before he sat up on his hair, walking himself a bit more. He tossed the sheets off and goes to the bathroom. He turned the light on and go front of the bathrooms to wash his face.

His face was white, his hair was blue and wear the t-shirt was white. Her eyes was blue. His name was kenzaki naoya.

Naoya swipe off his face from water and stare at the mirror about dreaming female warrior

Naoya:what was that dream... That girl was showed up in my mind but it's just an imagination or somewhat connection between me and that girl?

Once, he had finished his morning, he grab his uniform and his bag while he close the door and close it with the keys.

Naoya walked on the downstairs to leave the place as he walk on the street by himself. Until someone patted on his back as noaya turn back was his friends with three boys from same junior high school.