RIKKA'S WORRIES!THE PURSUIT OF THE CATEGORY ACE!

a flashback goes back o rikka as young child with her parents, holding their hands and walking to a field of flowers together.

Rikka:wow, a flower!so pretty!

Rikka sets her hands on her face while looking at the flowers with her father taking picture of her.he is usually seen wearing a violet jacket over a blush shirt with a zipper, a navy long sleeve shirt, and green beige pants. It's name was hishikawa yuuzou.

Yuuzou:hey rikka?

Rikka:hm?

Yuuzou:what does rikka want to be when she grows up in the future?

Rikka continue to look at her father for an answer and hugs her mother legs for her answer.

Rikka:rikka wants to become a doctor just like you, mama!i want to help cure people who are sick!

Rikka mother look at her with eyes widened and smiled at her.

Rikka mother:oh my.

Yuuzou:papa job as a world traveling photographs is pretty fun, too.

Rikka shook her head and wants to be doctor instead.

Rikka:i want to be like mama.

Rikka father sweatdrop and eyes winded in disbelief.

Rikka mom:thank you. I'm really happy to hear that.

Yuuzou:but you have to study a whole lot to become a doctor. It's quite tough!

Rikka:I'm fine with that.

Rikka turns away from her father while her father eyes widened again before sighing in defeat.

Rikka father:i see.

Rikka mother chuckles at the two of them.

Rikka:rikka will do her best and study!then i become a doctor.

Rikka smiled at her parents again with confidence of future.

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback and, at school, rikka and few students are looking at the bulletin board of the midterm and was surprise with her eyes widened in disbelief.

Mana:oh, the test results are in.

Mana and makoto rushed to the board to see the midterm.

Mana:I'm sure you're number one!

When mana and makoto looked at the midterm, they noticed that rikka name was not on first, and something was off. Mana leans forward to get closer look to see rikka place.

Mana:2nd place, rikka hishikawa.

Once mana realizes rikka being in second place, she blinks again to make sure her eyes were not deceived her. Mana widened her eyes in shock and in a comedic way.

Mana:eh? Eh?!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________

At joe store, rikka and the rest are gathered up to see her sitting in a corner with wisp floating around hwer with a gloomy expression.