A DISCIPLE OF MANA!THE CATEGORY ACE OF CLUBS APPEARED!

On Tuesday, mana and her friends are in the classroom discussing about the occurrence last Sunday.

Mana:now that i think about it... We were about saved by ai-chan.

Sharuru:ai-chan may be a valuable partner.

Rikka:but that's not enough to feel reassured.

Makoto:right,we have to search for the princess.

Mana:yes.that's why we should keep looking. We can't stop we are. And...

She had a flashback about last Sunday when naoya fought isaka.

Rikka:mana.

Mana snaps back into really and saw that rikka and the other looked at her with concerns.

Rikka:what's wrong?

Mana:oh, it's nothing.

Rikka:could it be that isaka guy of that undead who disguised as human.

Mana:yeah.

Makoto:it was our fault for not helping oniichan.

Mana:it's not your fault. Cheer up. We can't blame each other for not helping naoya-san.

Rikka:but we couldn't even help him. We were frozen like statues, hiding from a predator. The way that undead, isaka, fought naoya-sani. I've never seen such powers from a high class undead, like you. It was nothing compare to ours with the jikochuu.

Mana:it would make sense why he's called a"high class"undead, right?

Raquel:that's right, that isaka guy was scary when he fought noaya-quel.

Sharuru:the jikochuu may be dangerous, but after yesterday, the undead appeared to be far more dangerous-sharu..

Mana:well, since we are allied with your other friends now. We don't have to worry.

Rikka:i agree.

Makoto:me too. If we work together, we cannot be stopped and we could have more chance of finding the princess.

Mana:yeah!let's do our best!

Then, the door of the classroom was opened by the student who looks to be younger and shorter, causing everyone in the room to flinch in surprise.his hair was black and wear uniform it's name was saotome jun.

Saotome jun

Mana:what?

Jun:aida-senpai.

Mana:yes?

Then, the students bows down to the ground to mana.

Jun:please accepts me as your disciple!

Makoto:dis..

Mana:disciple?