ALICE FATHER APPEARED!SLEEPOVER AT THE YOTSUBA!THE DESTROYED SECRET!?

Somewhere in the building, a man walk on the hall to ahead the room until he may at the room to open the door to reveal picture of naoya on the wall and have computer and experiment. He walk toward the closet room to open window to see the robot who was groaning and struggle. While the man reveal shadow father name was hirose father, hirose yoshito. His hair was shaggy and age almost 40.

Hirose yoshito.

Yoshito take out the picture of the naoya to tell the robot

Yoshito:this is kenzaki naoya-kun. He seem like a nice young man, however, his existence cannot be allowed.

Yoshito admit that naoya cannot be allowed existence.

______________________________________________________________

At the street, the police surrounds on boy who seem silently and doesn't want answer from police it's was mutsuki who stand front of them.

Police 1:you've got to answer more honestly.

Police 2:where do you live?

But, mutsuki ignore questions from police while they request to mutsuki.

Police 1:then let me see your student card.

Police request mutsuki student card while mutsuki take out his student card from his pocket and show to them. But, it's was card of change spider as they seem curiously about his card while police 2 grab the card from mutsuki.

Police 2:what's with this card?

Before mutsuki start stunningly as his face change into spider undead personality while he grab the card from pocket He take out his buckle while he inserted it in the slot and closed it before forming his belt.

Mutsuki:henshin.

He flipped the switch to reveal the club symbol.

OPEN UP!

the projection came out and phrase through his body, transforming him into kamen rider leangle. They seem surprise and confused to see his form. Police 2 take out his bat and swing on leangle who Dodge attack and elbow strike on his shoulder to knock out. As police 1 swing on him and leangle quick grab his arms to spinning around to fall down on the ground and step on his chest as he grunted in pain and lose unconscious.

Before leangle heard the ring of phone and turn back it's was man who wear red jacket and take photo of leangle, his hair wad blonded. King.

King aka caucasus beetle undead.