Random facts

Random facts about this story!!

Okami went through so many changes and concepts it's crazy, though her living in the human world was there from the start.

In the first design, she was going to be a full blooded demon who just lived in the human world, and had a Bloodline Ability related to dreams. She could manipulate them and enter others', and that was how she met Iruma. Iruma was going to be what inspired her to actually go to the Netherworld, though that almost instantaneously had drastic consequences.

There are SO many AUs. Ones where Okami's more trusting, ones with less trauma, ones with more trauma, ones where Okami dies, you name it, I've written at least a few hundred words on it(most are impulsively written, though a few I've spent proper time on). Last time I checked, I had 20+ documents of this stuff.

90% of everything I write is done at ungodly hours.

It took all my willpower not to put Okami into that mentioned tea party with Baal and Shura.

She was going to be a retired assassin at some point, but I scrapped the idea a few chapters into publishing(it's sorta hinted at a few times)

She knows about Eiko's crush on Iruma, and is kind of impressed by her stalking skills(though a little concerned that she's so obsessed).

Okami's really good at rhythm games. Like, really good. They were her main source of entertainment while she healed up at the start of this story.

She doesn't know when her birthday is, so she just decides to celebrate on a random day every year. Anytime she's asked, she avoids the question.

Her actual birthday is Deviler 8th.

I'm still unsure whether Poro really didn't care or he betrayed them partly so that Okami would at least have a father.

One of the underclassman OCs is partly inspired by someone I know irl who's also an Iruma fan.

At one point, Komi was going to go with Okami to the Deviculum, but I decided against it since the reasoning didn't make sense.

Komi had a full backstory at one point, though it might not end up being canon.

This isn't a fact about this fanfic, but the ranks in Iruma are based on the Phoenician alphabet.

I think that's all I'll post for now! If you guys have any random questions of your own, I'm more than willing to answer them!