008.

' FRI, NOVEMBER 9TH, 1994. '
tupac's residence  ⸻
atlanta, georgia !

     TUPAC FINDS HIMSELF IN THE LIVING ROOM of his home, with other friends. Relaxing on the couch, he smokes some weed and drinks some of alcohol. They pass around drinks, and Tupac's laughter fills the room, as he gets a little loose from the weed and alcohol he takes. He attempts to control his intake not wanting to get too high or drunk but it's near impossible.

His carrer has been full of success, and Tupac has a lot of plans, dedicating more energy to his acting carrer and expanding his to writing projects; he has so much he wants to do and it's all a matter of when he'll decide to do it.

"Nigga, I'm getting turnt up." he playfully exclaims, a grin forming as he clutches the joint between his fingers and jiggles a little on the spot, earning laughter from the rest of the room. "I need me some more of this."

"You high already?" Yaki Kadafi murmurs from the floor and Tupac shrugs, shaking his head.

He turns to look at the door that suddenly opens and notices Billy walk in. He cheers as he greets him enthusiastically. "Y'all need anything to drink?" He asks them as he points over towards the table that holds random beverages. Billy nods his head. "I could get me a lil' something." He mumbles and Tupac smiles brightly.

"I know you like hennessy." He utters towards Billy, leaning down towards the floor to pick up a half empty bottle of the amber alcohol, passing it towards him. He takes it with an excited smile.

Tupac stands up as he rests his back against the wall in front of everyone, taking a strong puff out of his joint. "Why don't you sit down nigga?" Yaki insists, hinting towards the space beside him. Tupac shakes his head no. "How was your show in Jersey?" Yaki asks him a little buzzed as he sits on the floor. Tupac sighs tiredly. "Alright, I had fun." He simply replies.

Billy glances down at Yaki who's obviously buzzed by the weed, he raises his brow. "Yaki, you sure your mom ain't gon' be mad?" Yaki shakes his head slowly and Tupac giggles. "Miss Yaasmyn cool, she caught his ass smoking weed many times." He reminds then before breaking into laughter once again, Yaki bows his head out of shame.

"Fuck all of y'all." He mumbles jokingly.

There's been so much on Tupac's mind especially with his rape case, he's hopeful and still praying he'll be found not guilty, but by the way things are going with the justice system, he's already accepted the fact that he might not get the end result he wants. But being around family and friends gives him a little ease off all the burning thoughts within his mind.

Yaki sits up his eyes a little hazy, Tupac walks over towards him and shakes up his hair jokingly as he groans. "I think you've had enough of that chronic." Billy insists towards Yaki. He nods a few times and puts it down, resting his eyes as he takes in the effects off it.

"Damn he gon' fall asleep on us." Tupac jokes towards him as his head slowly begins to tilt towards the side, he's buzzed to the point he can't even reply back, grinning to himself. Suddenly there's a firm knock on the door, everyone turns to look towards the door including Tupac; when it creaks slightly open he sees Afeni peeking through. Her strict eyes furrow as she sees and smells nothing but weed.

"Tupac, every time I check up on you you're always getting them to smoke something." She states, the door opens and her hand decorated with numerous bracelets remains on the handle, the other one pointing towards the rest of the room. He clenches his teeth awkwardly before shamelessly shrugging and so does Billy beside him. Only Yaki remains on the floor totally buzzed out.