003.

' SAT, OCTOBER 22ND, 1994. '
little diamonds club ⸻
los angeles, california !

     "Amber, you have to be one of the prettiest strip girls a niggas ever seen." He compliments me, I can't help but roll my eyes playfully at his words to which he doesn't fail to notice. A playful glare lights his eyes as I approach him, he grins welcomingly and I return his smile as I walk towards him, watching how he slouches back into his seat attractively.

"Oh, really what about me do you find pretty?" I reply, I glare at him and we hold eye contact for a moment that feels a little too long, it's almost as if we get lost into one another's eyes since I'm first to hurry to break it off by laughing.

Just like that, I'm left in the room alone with Tupac. The music playing in the background keeps our interaction far from awkward but more sultry, he requested for a lap dance which is something more personal, but it's Tupac, of course I'm willing to bust it down for him any day.

I know who he is, I've heard things about him and here and there in the media. Although I'm not a personal fan of him, I do listen to a few of his songs, but one thing that I won't deny is the fact that he is extremely fine.

He's big in the news, especially with the ongoing case that he is involved in for being accused of sexually abusing a woman my age, but I don't believe it to be the truth at all, especially with all the interviews I've seen him in regarding the case.

"So am I gon' get my dance?" He asks me with a teasingly impatient brow, I peer my eyes at him and smile shaking my head jokingly. "Ahh, I see how it is."

"Nah, you'll have to wait." I joke, he laughs a little at my sarcasm, but before I could even get the chance to see his full response I seat myself against his lap.

I fit perfectly against his lap and I slowly begin to dance against him starting off facing away from him, I feel him get all comfortable beneath me making his body language more open for me to take. I dance professionally and it's almost as if I'm able to sense all of his playfulness instantly vanish, instead turning into nothing but seriousness and sensuality.

The room feels even more personal since it's only the two of us in here, excluded from the rest of the club and everyone else who's in it. There's nothing more important right now than the small moment we're sharing together.

I get up from his lap, turning around to face him instead, I sit on his lap once more, wrapping my arms around his neck and facing him. Our eyes lock and never leave one another, his beautiful eyes are now dark, holding nothing but pure lust.

I continue to dance against him, feeling him begin to grow from beneath me. The feeling of his hardness makes me unusually aroused and it's almost as if I begin to loose myself in the moment. Our faces are so close and so are our bodies, yet it's like we're not close enough. I hold his glare as I continue to dance, playfully teasing him watching how he grows sexually frustrated.

"Fuck." He mumbles followed by a chuckle.

I try my best to resist the urge to press my lips against his, but the proximity of the two of us makes the idea completely impossible and unrealistic. He wants me as bad as I want him, and it's obvious by the two of us.

I'm definitely caught in the heat of the moment, my mind hasn't once wavered towards my boyfriend that waits for me at home, instead all of my mind is on Tupac.