031.

𝖠 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱 . . 

2𝖯𝖠𝖢 𝖱𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖤𝖣 𝖥𝖱𝖮𝖬 𝖩𝖠𝖨𝖫 . . 

𝖱𝖠𝖯𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖮𝖱 2𝖯𝖠𝖢 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝖮𝖭 𝖡𝖠𝖨𝖫 . .

𝖳𝖴𝖯𝖠𝖢 𝖩𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖲 𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖮𝖶 𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖮𝖱𝖣𝖲 . .

𝖳𝖴𝖯𝖠𝖢 𝖶𝖠𝖲 𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖸𝖶𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤

. . .

' THUR , SEPT 12TH 1995. '
deathrow headquarters ⸻
los angeles , california !

     THE SUN DIPS LOW BENEATH THE LOS ANGELES SKYLINE , as Tupac and I pull up to the Death Row Records headquarters. The energy around the place is always thick, but this time it feels different. As we step out of the car, me beside him, the whispers and curious glances follow us.

Having worked at Death Row before Tupac joined, I had grown used to the buzzing red corridors and familiar faces of Death Row Records. But today was different – today, Tupac arrived for his first time at the record label headquarters.

And I arrived with him.

I glanced at Tupac, a soft smile playing on my lips as I took in his wide-eyed excitement. "You ready?" I asked, my voice filled with warmth and encouragement.

Tupac practically bounced in his seat, nodding eagerly. "Hell yeah, I'm ready! I'm out of jail and able to do my own thing, it's time I build my shit back together." he exclaimed, his excitement palpable.

I nod my head understandingly, Tupac had been anticipating the moment he could step back into the studio and continue own with his plans. He was burning with ideas and missions that he wanted to complete. "I can tell you excited, you been smiling all morning." I replied, my voice laced with admiration.

Tupac's eyes sparkled with determination as he spoke. "Shit, you got me. I been waiting for this moment to get back in the game, to make things right. No more holding back." he said, his voice filled with conviction.

As we drove through the bustling streets of Los Angeles, Tupac's excitement seemed to grow with each passing moment. He couldn't sit still, his mind already racing with ideas and plans for his music.