046.

' SAT , FEB 20TH 1996. '
nightclub ⸻
los angeles , california !

      TUPAC STEPS ONCE MORE INTO THE BUZZING nightlife of California, alongside his entourage he approaches the doors to the infamous club, known for it's bustling activity, famous appearances and women that facilitate the premises.

Wearing denim jeans, paired with a silk red versace shirt, a large embezzled deathrow chain adorning his chest and numerous pieces of golden jewelry on his hands, Tupac stands out amongst his group that enter the building, his outfit and presence shining beneath the vibrant club lighting.

He holds an aura of confidence and charisma, as he walks the thumping bass of the music pulsating through the air. He naturally draws attention towards himself, outside of his recent album success but rather his attracting demeanor. With each step, he commands the space around him, his presence magnetic and undeniable.

As he moves through the crowd, nods of recognition and whispers follow in his wake. Tupac's entourage, a mix of friends and associates, moves alongside him with pride, adding to the sense of camaraderie and power surrounding him. He may be the shorter one out of the group, but his energy and enthusiasm makes him appear way more larger than he truly is.

Inside the club, the energy is electric, the air thick with anticipation and excitement. Tupac's smile is infectious as he greets familiar faces, exchanging hugs and handshakes with ease. Women murmur towards one another in excitement, a few practically screaming at the sight of him, whilst the men feel a sense of respect towards him. Despite his fame and notoriety, he remains grounded, connecting with people on a personal level, a different light to his public image.

Deathrow, particularly Suge had been treating Tupac great, he was bringing major attention, buzz and money towards the label and as a payment being gifted to events, vacations, parties some sexual ones and expensive materialistic things.

He truly is an upcoming rap star.

As Tupac and his entourage make their way further into the club, they catch the attention of a group of women gathered near the VIP area thirsty and desperate for their attention. Their eyes light up as they recognize the legendary rapper in their midst, and they exchange excited whispers before mustering up the courage to approach him.

The leader of the group, a confident woman, honey skin with long, flowing burgundy dyed hair and a captivating smile, steps forward, her friends following closely behind. "Hey there, Tupac!" she calls out, her smooth voice cutting through the pulsating music. "We've been waiting for you all night, how you doing?"

Tupac's smile widens at the enthusiastic greeting, but he maintains his cool composure. "You really been waiting for me at night?" he replies smoothly with a sense of humor, his captivating voice carrying above the thumping bass of the music. "You all look good."

The woman chuckles, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Of course we have, Tupac," she says, her voice dripping with playful flirtation. "We had to see you in person, we all big fans of you and you fine as hell."

Tupac nods appreciatively, his gaze sweeping over the group of women with genuine interest and appreciation. "I appreciate it," he replies, his tone warm and inviting. "You all beautiful women, but I gotta take in everything around here first, I came here for the drinks and shit, I ain't tryna miss out on everything." He jokes through a bright smile.

The woman laughs, her demeanor playful as she leans in closer to Tupac. "Well, you know where to find us if you change your mind," she says, her voice laced with a hint of flirtation. "We'll be right here, waiting for you."