010.

' FRI , NOVEMBER 16TH 1994. '
diddy's party  ⸻
new york , new york !

     TUPAC IS OVER IN NEW YORK , attending of Diddy's recent parties. He's staying here for the next few weeks and he's planning to record a few songs and perform some show, to be honest to him, New York feels like a second home.

It's been a little over a week ever since Sanai revealed her pregnancy to him and although he's unconvinced the baby is his, he can't help but feel a little guilty for leaving her like that. But every time his mind turns to guilt, he reminds himself that:

You can't trust bitches.

Especially after his untruthful rape case that has been running the entire year, a black woman turnt against him and now all women are beginning to think of him differently.

What if she's trying to pin a baby onto him?

Tupac enters the club and all eyes are on him, he flashes a bright smile towards the people the greet him welcomingly and daps up his New York homeboys that he remembers. The women in the club all turn to look towards his way, practically dropping their things and and doing's whatever it is to get him to acknowledge him.

He's wearing trousers paired with a beige sweater beneath a black vest, and numerous jewelry pieces accent his arms that flash beautifully beneath the camera lights.

Tupac walks alongside his entourage of close friends as he notices Diddy by his distinctive grey top hat that sticks out amongst everyone else. He walks up towards him, wanting to greet the birthday host.

"What up Diddy?" He asks. Upon his words Diddy turns around interested, turning to notice Tupac that smiles back at him. "Oh, Tupac what's good?" He returns, the two meet a small embrace.

"I told you I'd come to your party." He reminds him, Diddy laughs for a moment. "You sure did."

Tupac and Diddy talk together for a short moment catching up with one another as they haven't seen one another in person for a while, and it's then that a familiar face catches his attention.

Biggie.

"Christopher!" Tupac says and Biggie smiles, his eyes covered by the shades he wears, "Pac, you finally back in New York." He replies. Tupac gives Biggie a short embrace and the three talk with one another. The party around is pretty busy as the media rush to get pictures of the three interacting with each other, cameras clicking numerously in the background.

"Now that you in New York, we should do a record or some shit." Biggie suggests. It doesn't take a moment before Tupac is nodding excitedly in agreement. "Hell yeah." He replies, their hands meet in a dap.

Biggie and Tupac have been pretty close with one another for about ongoing a year now. Tupac helped bring up his career suggesting that he should stay under Bad Boy Records instead of being managed by him.

And it's paid off well, since Biggie's 'Ready To Die' album was a great commercial success.

"I need me some Hennessy." Tupac jokes as he notices Diddy hold a bottle of Hennessy in his hands, they break into a shared moment of laughter. "Pac ain't never gon' give up the Hennessy." Biggie adds and Tupac nods dramatically.