12- I'm In The Bathroom

MIKE POV-

"Will? What- what are you doing here?" the ravenette took a step back. OH FUCK! Why was Will here right now? And why was he holding an ice cream scooper? Mike was shocked, shit! What should he do? His voice was panicked, his hands slightly trembling.

The brunette was angry, yet he laughed, having a sinister smile plastered on his face, "Oh, well I'm here to check on my dear friend... you know because you're not feeling too well,"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm still a bit sick and I appreciate your concern..." Mike nodded, looking back to ensure his friends wouldn't come up the basement stairs to see who was at the door, "But you should go... now!" he advised, attempting to close the door.

But Will put his foot in the way, stopping the door from closing, "But Mike..." the small boy pouted a fake frown, "I can't let my best friend suffer alone, right?" confidently walking past the tall boy and into the house; he couldn't help but enjoy the panic he saw in Mike's eyes. He wore a sinister smile, knowing he had the upper hand in this situation.

"No, but I could be contagious! You should really, really go!" Mike on the other hand was a nervous wreck, trying to push the brunette back toward the door, but Will stood his ground refusing to budge,

Will's sarcasm was relentless, crossing his arms, raising his eyebrows at Mike; his smile never fading, still holding the scooper, "But aren't you home alone? What if something happens to you and no one knows?" he said, feigning innocence.

"Listen, I'm 15, I think I can handle myself," the ravenette explained,

"Oh, I'm sure you can, but I think I'll stick around for a while. You know for moral support and stuff." The small boy jeered.

The ravenette panicked, "Fine! Fine! I'm not really sick, but I'll explain everything later, but you have to go. The others can't see you here!"

"No!" Will huffed, "I want the explanation now!"

Mike shivered at the assertiveness in Will's voice; the brunette was in control of the situation, and he knew it. It was causing a bubbling feeling inside of him. He couldn't say no, yet, desperate to maintain some control of the situation, the ravenette took a risk, sighing, "Okay, we can talk in the bathroom... for privacy,"

In a flurry of emotions, Mike grabbed Will's arm, accidently missing and holding the brunette's hand instead; a shiver ran down Mike's spine as their skin touched, a weird sensation bubbling inside him. He quickly regained composure rushing the small boy into the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, the brunette checked his phone; the repeated buzzing from Robin's constant texting asking if he reached safely; if he confronted Mike; if he threw anything...

But before Will could react the ravenette snatched the phone, pushing Will who stumbled to the ground confused. The tall boy felt trapped by the guilt settling on his shoulders, but he couldn't deal with this right now, leaving the bathroom and closing the door behind him. Placing a chair in the way of the handle, he ensured the brunette wouldn't be able to leave for now; first he wanted to get the rest of the Party out his basement before he talked to Will... he wouldn't want to cause a ruckus.

With a deep sigh, Mike realised the gravity of the situation, but he had gone too far, backing away from the door. Feeling a hint of guilt, the ravenette mumbled under his breath, "Sorry."