Chapter Four

You sat down on the kitchen stool and sighed while rubbing your newly formed bump on your forehead, that was until you heard some noises behind you. It was only 5, no way in hell was anybody awake at this time… right?

You saw someone walking around while holding their phone and using the flashlight.

You waited for a while and once they walked in the kitchen you immediately jumped on them and pinned them to the ground “Ow!” The person groaned and you immediately recognized the voice “Thatch?! Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry” you apologized as you got off him and turned the lights on “I thought someone broke into the house! I’m really sorry, let me help you up. Are you okay?” you asked nervously as you put your hand out. ‘Now you messed up! You’re such an idiot! Big idiot! Now he’s going to hate you! And he’ll tell his pops and you’ll be kicked out!’ you thought as he took your hand “It’s okay, I’m fine” he chuckled as you helped him up “What are you doing up so early?” you both asked in unison “I always get up this early so I could cook for the three black holes” he grinned “Oh, I see… I just couldn’t sleep… Would you mind if I helped?” you asked “Sure” he replied as he put an arm around your shoulder.

You both were cooking together for a while, and whenever you were done with something he always pats your head. I guess you could say… it was nice? You didn’t know how to describe this feeling, but it was a pleasant one… you did quite like it… Thatch was an easy person to talk to which really made it easier to communicate with him and understand him… it was obvious to you that he did genuinely love and not fake it.

Which was weird… such people to you were literally unique? Of some sort… no one loved with such sincerity anymore. Whether it be friends or a lover, no one did. At least not in your view, you liked? Hanging out with Thatch. Although it wasn’t for that long you did quite enjoy it. When you were finished, you ate your breakfast hurriedly and left the house. It was not like you had anything to do but you knew a specific red-haired had a sleepover at the house and you did not want to see him. It actually quite sucks because the first class you have on Monday is English.

You were sitting on top of a tree, calming yourself down after remembering a certain event that happened yesterday. When you heard a voice who belonged to said red-haired, you hid your face in your knees as you felt the heat rush to your face with only one thought running around your mind ‘What the fuck is wrong with me?! Calm down!’ “There you are!” laughed shanks once he saw you on the tree “Oh fuck off please!” you groaned as you hit your head on your knees “Nope!” he grinned and you stood up as you decided to come down but you lost your footing and slipped down “Oh fuck me” you muttered as you fell off a tree ‘Fuck life’ you thought your life flashing before your eyes.

You closed your eyes waiting for the impact to come but it never did “You can open your eyes now” chuckled shanks and you immediately opened your eyes just to see his face close to yours “Guess you really fell for me huh?” he added, and you began squirming in his hold “Ahhh! Let me goooo!” you shouted as you fell to the ground “Ow” you groaned looking at him “Wow you’re really falling hard for me huh?” he chuckled as he put his hand out for you “Are you okay? Come on, let me help you” he added grinning, your eyes widened slightly.

You ran through the halls while holding your backpack tightly, the footsteps after you ringing loudly behind you. Fresh blood ran down your forehead “Please I didn’t do anything!” you shouted as tears fell down your face, you tripped and fell down. You started shaking once you saw the boots in front of you “Hey nerd” grinned the boy “Please, leave me alone! I swear I did not do anything” you cried as you tried sitting up but a foot was put on your back forcing you down “Hey fucker leave her alone” shouted a voice from behind “Shit! Noah It's the principal’s daughter run” shouted mason and both boys ran “Are you okay? Come on, let me help you” smiled the girl putting her hand out, you sat up and took her hand