chapter twenty-one

You hugged shanks while sniffling slightly "Do you feel better?" he asked and you nodded "Mhhm, a little.." you muttered, looking at him.

You held his hand and sighed closing your eyes "Are you sure..?" he asked again and you smiled slightly "Yeah, I'm ok" you answered. "Shanks, could you-" Benn started as he walked in the room but stopped once he saw you "Hello there, y/n" Benn said staring blankly at you "Hello to you as well, Benn" you said with the same tone.

Shanks stared between the both of you then said "Do you guys know each other? Why does it seem like you hate one another" he questioned and you looked at him  "No we don't" we both said glaring at each other 'mine fucker' Benn and y/n thought at the same time. "Shanks, I need you with something come on" said Benn glaring at you "Oh okay-" shanks started but you cut him off "But you said you'll stay with me" I said quietly, shanks kissed your hand and said "I'll be quick okay?" he said as the two left the room.

You rolled your eyes as you got up and opened the window taking the lighter and cigarettes from your pocket sighing as you lit it up.

"It's just a cigarette and it cannot be that bad" you chuckled looking at Tyler

"Honey, don't you love me? and you know it makes me sad" he frowned putting a hand on your shoulder

"It's just a cigarette like you always used to do" you smiled and his eyes widened slightly

"I was different then I don't need them to be cool" he sighed as he took the cigarette and threw it away

"It's just a cigarette and it harms your pretty lungs" Noah said as he took your hand

"Well, it's only twice a week so there's not much of a chance" you chuckled

"It's just a cigarette and it'll soon be only ten" he sighed looking at you sympathetically

"Honey can't you trust me when I want to stop I can!" you pouted and walked away

"It's just a cigarette and it's just Marlboro light" you shrugged

"Maybe~ but is it worth it if we fight" you both said looking at each other

"It's just a cigarette that I got from Julia" you rolled your eyes

"Oh, she's gonna get a smack and I'm gonna give you three!" Grumbled Tyler side eying said girl

"It's just a cigarette and I only did it once (it's just a cigarette it'll soon  be only ten!)

It's only twice a week so there's not much of a chance (it'll make you sick, girl there's not much of a chance)"  you both said at the same time glaring at each other

"It's just a cigarette and I'm sorry that I did it (it's just a cigarette and you'll sorry that you did it)" you cried as you sat beside a grave and heard a whisper in your ear

"Honey, can't you trust me when I want to stop I can..." You sighed as you threw the cigarette away "I really am going back into my old habits" you muttered looking at the lighter "Oh god, I'm such a mess" you shook your head putting the lighter back in your pocket "Maybe I should go out and take a walk" you muttered as you went out of your room.

You didn't know how but you ended up in the graveyard where Tyler's grave were.

Although they couldn't find his body yet they still made a grave for him. You sat down beside it and just stared at it blankly "One more loss to my score board huh?" you said looking down "You, B/f/n, Julia, Ray, Rose and now Jack. Who else am I gonna lose?! I can't handle anymore loss! I'm scared if I do anything wrong, everyone around me now could get hurt! I just found out that ##### is my father! And I don't know what to do, what if he knows and try to retrieve me with force. I don't wanna leave my friends... But I don't know... I feel like nobody is actually my friend... and I feel like everybody is just faking it. I hate everything! Why couldn't it be as simple as it was before?!" you cried putting a hand on your mouth. A while has passed, but you don't know how long. Just you crying at the empty grave of your friend.

You finally composed yourself enough to walk back towards the house but you just sighed and walked away again.

You didn't know why but you felt like that wasn't the place you're supposed to be at in this moment. You didn't know where you were heading but you kept going, you stood at the top of the hill and sighed. You closed your eyes and listened, the leafs rustled as the breeze away gently. You listened but what you didn't expect was for you to hear screaming coming from a distance, your eyes widened as you begun running.

You took your mask from your pocket and put it on. An abandoned building came in front of you and you immediately kicked the door and pointed a gun at the guy in front of you "What do you-..." you stopped mid sentence once you saw who was standing before you "TYLER?!"

A/n

I don't know why but I feel like a lot of you are cursing me out to the wind Because I'm making a lot of sad shit :)

I just wanna know, should I fuck everything up more :)

It's just gonna get more messed up •-•

Be ready~ <3

Love y'all!!!❤️❤️❤️