Chapter nineteen

Standing beside the tree made you frown, so many sweet memories that turned out to be lie. So many lie told and believed… why would you be ready to sacrifice yourself again. For that child alone you’ve been through hell and back… You’ve thought that this war has ended when Mark died but you were far from wrong, it was just a small calm before the storm… Just the fact that Noah has that thing that scares you…

You traced the names carved on the tree and sighed looking at some certain names “Remembering the day we carved those?” A voice sounded from behind making you sigh “How could I forget?” you mumbled looking down.

You ran up the hill laughing as b/f/n ran after you promising vengeance and the boys just ignoring the chaos, you climbed up the tree and hanged down by your legs “GUYS! WHAT IF WE CARVE OUR NAME ON THE TREE AS A FRIENDSHIP INDICATION!” you yelled smiling “With wh-“ Tyler was cut off when a knife was pierced on the tree “This” grinned Noah “I did not agree” protested b/f/n but she was ignored as the boys carved their names. You jumped down and took the knife putting your name and hers “There! From now till forever! None of us is allowed to hurt another physical nor mentally or the rest of the group will take care of them” you grinned looking at them “Promise?” you chuckled putting your pinky out, b/f/n rolled her eyes and locked hers with yours “promise” she sighed, Tyler laughed and joined as well “Promise!” he smiled and so did Noah “Promise” he grinned as all four of you started laughing.

You turned around and looked at Noah “You were the first to break our promise… you know?” you muttered “It’s not like you didn’t break it as well, now come on darling” he smiled and you sighed walking towards him ‘If I could get my hands on that….’ You though glaring at him “Like father like son…” you mumbled “You know I don’t consider that good for nothing as my father” he groaned taking your wrist harshly and dragging you with him ‘Just like Mark’  you thought rolling your eyes.

Unknown to him, there was someone watching him shove you into the black car with gritted teeth and anger all over his facial features.

Noah kept talking about random things while you looked away from him uninterested in anything he’s saying. You ignored him throughout the whole ride with only one thought in mind ‘Shanks saw us, so he must know just from the way he treated me that I didn’t want to come with him. Hopefully that is. If that doesn’t work then I presume I should try taking things into my hands’ you thought looking outside but glancing back at Noah once you heard a familiar ding. Your heart went into overdrive mode just seeing the small remote “No wait, don’t use that! Please” you plead shaking slightly “And what if I do?” he grinned “No! I swear I’ll behave! I’ll be good! Don’t… Don’t press it” you panicked ‘He can’t press that! I can’t blackout! Not again! It’s so terrible, I don’t wanna experience it again’ you thought shaking “Fine~ but don’t piss me off again” he grinned and patted your head.

Once you reached the house, you stared at it for a very long while until a hand was put on your waist “Why don’t we head in? I have some very great surprises for you” Noah smiled leading you in.

You stayed quiet, staring down blocking out the memories that wanted to rush in. The cries and muffled yells and screams rang in your ears making you freeze for a moment, everything started turning black and fuzzy that when that small voice broke you out of your trance “Mama…?” Jack muttered peeking out of the corner. You kneeled down and opened your arms smiling slightly, he immediately understood and ran towards you hugging you tightly. He started crying which made you aware of all the bruising on his arms and legs.

You picked jack and stood up glaring at Noah “You said you wouldn’t hurt him!” you frowned “I didn’t but he did” he chuckled pointing at a person who you didn’t realize was there at first. You backed away shakily and start holding jack in a much more protective hold. Staring back at you… was none other than… “Ma..Mark…?” you stuttered looking at him “Hello 06” he grinned.

Shanks POV:

Seeing y/n get shoved into that car made my blood boil. Who does that bastard think he is to treat my treasure! Like that?! To treat my world like that?! He’s far from safe right now.

I just need to find her location which isn’t that hard since I have a tracker on her phone… for safety reasons obviously. When did I do it? When I’ve found her in that alley crying and she fainted. Quite easy if you ask me… Anyway, I should get started with finding her location and stop talking with myself.

Y/n POV:

‘Why is it so cold…? What happened…’ you thought looking up slowly, everything was so fuzzy you and your head was spinning. You stared around and groaned holding your head, you started shaking once you realized what state you were in “No… no… NO!” you yelled covering your mouth holding back the urge to throw up “Oh darling you’re finally up~ We’ve had such a wonderful time right~?” Noah grinned and your tears started pouring down your face “You…. Did it again… You did it again…” You muttered looking down, he laughed “You’re mine again love. Of course we’ll have fun just like the old days” he chuckled, you stared down and covered your mouth muffling your sobs ‘Why am I back to hell…?’ you thought