Chapter Twenty-four

You started at shanks and cursed under your breath "What do you mean by protecting Tyler?" he asked and you bit your lip "Didn't you say he's dead?!" he yelled and you looked up "No I did not! I said he's missing not dead! And that's two different things!" you protested "So he's alive!" shanks shouted and you looked down "You lied to me!" he added and you just kept quiet 'I didn't...' you thought "I thought you'd be honest with me! Why would you keep my own brother hidden from me?" he asked and you looked away "Answer me damn it!" he shouted. "Y/n. look. at. me!" he said as he held your face and made you look up at him "Why won't you answer me?" he smiled looking at you but you could see the anger and irritation burning in his eyes, you sighed and made him let go of you "I can't answer you.." you muttered "He's my brother! You have to tell me!" he shouted.

[Marco be like:👀🗿]

You picked up your phone and ran out of the room 'You won't understand shit when you're not thinking clearly, you have to calm down first' you thought as you looked down.

.

.

.

You leaned on the building's and exhaled watching as the smoke escaped from your mouth, you sighed looking at the smoke rising and frowned "Promises are made to be broken" you sighed as you sat down and inhaled the toxic smoke "And hearts are also made to be broken as well, trust is such a difficult thing" you chuckled as your phone rang, you looked at the ID and put it away seeing it was shanks "Y/n-ya?" spoke a familiar voice and you turned around to see law standing there "Hey law" you smiled looking at him "What are you doing here, why aren't you with red-ya?" he asked as he walked towards you and had yet to notice the cigarette in your hand "It's nothing we just had-" your speech was cut off by him asking "Are you smoking?" he said his voice lowering a bit "Well.. yeah, sort of.." you answered as you threw the cigarette, stood up and stepped on it "Would it be okay if I stayed with you and uncle Cora-san for a while?" you questioned looking down, he sighed and hugged you "Don't smoke anymore, I don't need two smoke addicts. I'm sure Cora-san wouldn't mind you staying with us" he said, although he said it like that you knew deep down he was concerned for your health. "Don't worry I'll be okay!" you grinned hugging him back "Okay let go ew, I hate hugs" he frowned pushing you away making you laugh.

You chuckled as you and law walked in the street talking about something when you suddenly stopped once you've seen a familiar face "Oh my~ Michael~ Darling? Is that you?" you grinned and he stopped moving and slowly turned around "Oh my god! Hahaha! It is you" you laughed walking closer to him "Y/n?" he asked shakily and you nodded "Ah and it feels like we're back at that time huh?" you grinned and he took a step back falling down. You smirked and leaned down "I'll see you around again old buddy, and then maybe we'd have a proper talk. Right?" you chuckled as you walked away from him and took law's hand then ran "What was that y/n-ya? Darling? Why would you call an old man like that?!" asked law meanwhile you just smiled "An old buddy of mine, just a little bit before you my dear friend" he looked confused by your statement and was looking for a string of reality to what you've said "But he looks around his late thirties like 38 or something!" he said and you looked at him "actually he's 28 and his 29th birthday is in a few days" you grinned "why would you be friend an old guy like that!" you just rolled your eyes and grinned as you opened the door "UNCLE CORA WE'RE... back..." you muttered trailing off.