Chapter Thirty-eight

So very very very short chapter compared to the other chapters I've made...

I am so very sorry for not uploading for.... A WHOLE ASSED MONTH OH MAH GOD!!!

...

I guess writer block, life and school hit hard lol

So I guess imma stop yapping after I proved I am alive

...

Love you guys<3333

Shanks POV:

It’s been literal hours since we’ve last seen or heard anything about y/n’s situation. I kept pacing back and forth until a doctor came out and I immediately grabbed him “What the hell happened to y/n?!” I asked as I glared at him, he was calm as he took hold of my hands and lowered it “I need you to calm down sir. We’ve done the best we could and stabilized her, it was quite difficult since her heart kept stopping a lot” he explained and I sighed as I begun pacing around “She’s good BUT HER HEART KEPT STOPPING, THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!” I shouted “She’ll be just fine if she manage to wake up in the span of the next two weeks. Her heart rate had a sudden drop that’s what caused for her to go into a coma” The doctor explained calmly while I sighed as I held my head “And what happen if she doesn’t wake up?” I asked and he looked at his clipboard “Well… she either wake up later but she won’t be able to walk ever again. Or, she die” he answered and I looked at him “HOW THE HELL COULD YOU SAY THAT SO FUCKING CALMLY?! AT LEAST ACT A BIT SYMPATHETICALLY!” I yelled shaking him back and forth.

Benn literally had to rip me off the doctor and sit me down “Why the hell are you acting like a pregnant woman?” he sighed and I rolled my eyes “First of all, ouch. Second of all, maybe the fucking person I love is between life and death?!” I said losing my patience a bit “She’ll be fine, do you even know how strong that girl is?” he said and I nodded “Then calm the hell down, she’s like 5X the normal person maybe even more. So don’t worry, she’ll wake up and the first thing she’ll say is ‘turn the lights off’ or ‘I’m hungry’” Benn reassured me putting a hand on my shoulder and I chuckled a bit.

Y/n POV:

That’s crazy” you said looking around at the dark space “Well I suppose since my vitals are used to working twice it’s normal pace, a sudden drop to it made me go into a coma. It’s only cause I overused my power” you groaned floating around then suddenly you fell down and landed on the ground. You stood up and looked around seeing a forest “Oh? This is either a dumb memory or one of these tests” you rolled your eyes walking around the forest and then you saw a child laying on the ground with various injuries, you froze looking down at them “Oh…”

Somewhere else cuz I dunno. Make drama

RED POV: (THE DEMON??? WHAT IS HE PLANNING?! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!!)

Me and angel arrived at the throne room, we bowed down unable to look at whoever is sitting there. “You called us? Your majesty?” I asked looking down “Yes I did, who are these humans you’re possessing? Both of you” they asked their voice loud “I’m possessing a human boy named Monkey D. Luffy” The angel answered then I gave my own reply “A human girl, Y/n L/n” The entity looked down at us and the building shook “Do you know who these are?!” they asked and my ears started ringing “No, your majesty” I answered covering my ears “Of course you don’t! You two are idiots!” they yelled again “They are the reincarnation of them!” they added then me and angel looked at each other “THE REINCARNATION OF THEM?!” we both yelled “Yes! And if they realize how much power they actually have we’re doomed!” they said making us gulp. “Why do you think they were like that as children?!” they asked “The girl was under experimentation your majesty so I thought her calm and quiet demeanor was from that” I answered “The boy wasn’t getting enough parental care and he was raised by street boys so I thought his dumb personality and carelessness was from that your majesty” angel answered “You guys are so stupid” they groaned “Keep watch for anything suspicious that happens, we don’t know when it will and could awaken. Dismissed” they said and we left. “Damn that child, even when she’s not here she’s causing me trouble” I groaned walking with the angel “Calm down, you know how they are” she said and I glared at her “Shut up, you don’t even know the kind of shit she is. She is that kind of child that's so incredibly smart that she could scare anyone with how much information she have. She’s observant to a point of insanity. Imagine a 4 years old telling you that this is a disguise and that I’m manipulating her! A four years old! FOUR!!” I said and she went quiet “Exactly, so shut up. You don’t know the terrifying monster I deal with” I added “Damn now I feel terrible for calling the blackholed stomach kid bad, yours is insane. Mine is literally heaven compared to yours” Angel said and I rolled my eyes "Well she's been through enough I admit. After all that bastard had been torturing her for a lot and then his bastard of a son he had. Raped her and she had a child at 13 and a half. But she lost him recently and she's practically going insane and emotionally haywire. But with that red-haired guy standing by her side I can't manipulate nor do anything with her. Imagine that damned girl managed to make him forgive her after she's killed his sister. And he doesn't forgive the people who's hurt anybody close to him. She manipulated the situation to her favor and made him literally obsessed to the point he can't live without her!!!" I sighed exasperatedly while angel stayed quiet completely flabbergasted by what I've said "Yes, what I've said is correct. And now she's formulating another plan and I tell you. She's up to no good." I continued as I turned around and looked at the angel "Do what do you think? Ain't that child crazy?!"

A/n:

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

you didn't see that one coming did ya!! Ha! I tricked ya so hard you couldn't see that!!!

Damn who let me cook. I let myself cook hahahahahah.

Hope you enjoyed today's chapter! With it's unexpected twist!!

Bye<333 and see ya in the next time<333