Chapter Forty

Y/n POV:

Tied up to chair isn’t the way you thought you’d wake up to right after your discharge from the hospital. You looked around trying to make out the room to the best of your ability with the dim candle light. You tried to stand up and you did noticing that the rope was way too lose “I’d love to meet the idiot who tied me up” you said sarcastically as you took off the rope and went to the door and found it unlocked “What kind of idiotic kidnapper leave the damn door open” you sighed “They need to be taught some logic, they definitely dropped out of school and didn’t have any parents.” You huffed as you begun walking around the hallway “No cameras too? Seriously?” you sighed disappointedly entering the first door that was in front of you which had a name on it “Can’t you learn how to- Oh? My dear guest is finally awake” A man or a balloon looking man sat at the desk chair with a shit eating grin and half of his teeth knocked out “uhm, who are you? And are you the one who kidnapped me?” you asked raising an eyebrow “You don’t remember me?” He questioned then smirked more “I’m your brother” he smirked walking towards you “Marchell D. Teach” he added while grinning “I don’t remember having a brother…” you muttered “Well that’s because you lost your memories and that bastard shanks had been manipulating you for so long. I wanted to take you back for so long but he kept you away from me…” he said putting a hand on your shoulder “I’m sorry but I don’t remember…” you said looking down “It’s fine my dear sister I’ll help you remember” he said then called to one of his men and told them to get you to a room.

You reluctantly went to the room and followed the guy, you stay in the room for a few days and it’s like you knew something was fishy in here. How everyone snickered when you walked around, looked at you like you were a prey rather than a friend’s sibling. You didn’t like it one bit. But other than that, the way your ‘brother’ also had a demon made you stuck around him a little bit more to know what he’s capable of.

A month had passed when suddenly…..

.

.

.

End of the chapter what you looking for fool?

.

.

.

What r u still doing here? Leave.

.

.

.

Still here? Alr u got me there’s more :>

A month had passed when shanks raised the base you were in. A huge fight broke out and everyone was fighting. You stood to the side watching as everything went down, every time shanks tried getting near you. Teach or one of his men stopped him.

You took in a deep breath then your devil form appeared, your eyes glowed red as you looked at the battlefield but nobody yet seemed to notice that you changed forms. Red appeared and you looked at him “get shanks out of here, everyone. Except teach and his gang.” You said as you begun walking calmly but that sent shivers down his spine, you were only this calm when something bad was about to happen.

Once you got closer to where shanks and teach was fighting, you blocked a hit and stood between them “Y/n?” they both said and you smirked “Heya love” you smiled looking at shanks then turned to teach and glared at him “did ya really think I’d forget? Forget how you nearly killed thatch? How you nearly got ace killed? How you possess that thing? How you betrayed the trust of those who called you family?” you questioned, your tone growing colder by each question “All of this was pretending?” Teach asked and you chuckled “I’m such a good actor, aren’t I?” you smirked as fire appeared in your hand “Shanks get away, you’ll get hurt” you added and shanks reluctantly nodded as he walked away to help some others of his gang “Let’s dance” you said as you made a circle of fire around you both. You both glared at each other, making your own weapon appear in you hand. You made a scythe out of fire and then ran forward jumping on the air and attacking him, he countered the attack with his sword and you jumped back. You both kept exchanging attacks for a while neither of you faltering once. Each attack countered with one stronger than the first. Suddenly, a shout rang from the outside of the barrier and you turned around losing focus just to see shanks standing there with a blade struck in his stomach. You froze for a moment and that was enough time for teach to surround you in a doom of darkness. “SHANKS!!!!!!!” You yelled at the top of your lungs, the sight of him bleeding being the last thing you see before the darkness surround you completely.