SPECIAL CHAP FOR MI AMOR

Hello everyone!!! So this chapter is made for my dear friend Timitiidk2

You can just not read this chapter since it’s not really relevant to the plot, or is it?  

I dunno.

This is just gonna be a bunch of fluff+ random scenarios cuz why not?

AND HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY BTW LOL I FORGET TO SAY THE REASON I DID THIS CHAPTER

Whoever is jealous and want a special chapter too don’t be shy : )

You can send me a message or leave a comment ;)

Enough yapping let’s get started:>

.

.

Y/n POV: (A night after the prom)

You were in your self proclaimed room in shanks’ house, laying down feeling bored when he busted right through the door “DARLING!!” he yelled and you just stared up “WANNA GO DRINK! WE DIDN’T DRINK YESTERDAY AT PROM” he shouted again with his hands on his hip. You stood up and stared at him “Sure, I don’t mind.” You confirmed and he begun walking around happily. You sighed as you kicked him out of your room and changed into a different set much suitable for a night at the bar.

You went out of your room to find shanks just standing there which made you just look at him with a deadpan look “Yes?” you questioned “you look absolutely gorgeous, I might cancel the bar idea and do some other stuff” he winked and you blushed at the unexpected compliment. You cleared your throat and looked away as a poor attempt to hide your blush.

“Shut.. Shut up you damn fool! Ugh come on, we don’t have all day” you stuttered over your speech then walked out of the house and into the car. Shanks laughed as he followed behind you, you pouted and avoided looking at him all the way to the bar while he was saying random jokes he knew and tried to get your attention.

You two reached the bar and got out of the car “Don’t tell me that neither of us is gonna be sober enough to drive later” you sighed and he grinned “I have a very good alcohol intolerant so don’t worry! You can rely on me!” he grinned and you put a hand on your forehead ‘We’re fucked aren’t we?’ you thought as you walked in.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!” you flinched hearing the shouting of your friends who were in the bar, you blinked confused “Birthday… you made a surprise birthday party for me?” you asked and they grinned ‘A birthday party… for me?’ you thought as you smiled  ‘My very own birthday party. With everyone I like here.’ You smiled as you two walked in, luffy ran and hugged you “HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!” he laughed and you hugged him back “thanks Luffy. Honestly thank you all guys!” you chuckled slightly.

Hours passed and everyone was drunk including you, somehow everyone suddenly started betting on how much bottles of (favorite alcohol) you could drink and well. You ended up drinking more than you anticipated. You smiled as you mingled around the crowd of people towards the red haired tuff of hair you’ve seen. “Shanks! Where did you go? I missed you” you pouted as you hugged him “What are you going? Get off me!” Kidd groaned as he tried pushing you away, although you were drunk you’ve had a strong grip on him “What???” you slurred your word leaning on him “Did you get shorter when I went away?” You asked looking at him “What do you mean shorter hah?!” he groaned as he tried getting out of your forced embrace “Come shanks, it’s okay. Being shorter, how can you get shorter? Is that possible?” you muttered looking down “Yes, think woman! That’s what you do” he encouraged then you shrugged “Doesn’t matter! I still love you if you’re tall or short” Kidd’s jaw dropped to the floor once he heard that “Y/n let go! RED HAIRED COME GET YOUR WOMAN!!” he yelled but no one heard him due to the music. He sighed exasperatedly and decided to endure until the other red-haired you were looking for actually show up.