Chapter Ten

"They're after you" you said blankly "Again?" he frowned "You took out the other's?" you raised a brow and smirked once he answered with a "Yeah, they won't take me again" your hair shadowed your eyes and you grinned "you can never escape from them... they'll find a way to get you back no matter what" you smirked "Any experiment labeled from 01 to 09 is never gonna get their freedom" you chuckled looking down "We're never gonna be free" you smirked "Then how are you here, you're 06" he frowned "Because I'm in a mission" you grinned as you looked up and your eyes turned red "You won't get me back" he glared at you his eyes turning purple, you laughed as you glared back "We'll see"

"Hey guys!" grinned ace walking into the room "Are we bothering something?" he smiled nervously once he saw the way you and Luffy were glaring at each other.

The older three with sabo sweat dropped once you two smiled and said "No you're not" they all surrounded you in a matter of seconds and begun asking multiple questions but shanks just stood by the door without saying anything.

In the end, you had to stay there for 3 days aka until you were fully healed since apparently you got an infection by an untreated wound.

You walked into school and you were swarmed by your fans, which had made it infinitely hard for you to get to class if it wasn't for thatch's and Marco's help.

You didn't see shanks around all day and he wasn't there for his class. You had a blank look on your face and everyone could tell how pissed off you were.

Suddenly your phone dinged and you saw a message that finally made you smirk 'About time John' you thought reading through the message 'and it's just the info I needed' you grinned as the final bell rang and you were free to go home.

"Y/n!!! Are you ready to go home?" grinned ace "Sorry Ace but I can't walk with you today, I have other plans to do. You know, modeling stuff" you chuckled "Oh it's okay! I'll walk with sabo then" he smiled "I'm very sorry again" you sighed, he patted your head then left.

Soon after a car pulled by and John rolled down the window "Get in" he grinned "To shanks' house" you said getting in "And what exactly are you planning to do now?" he asked "Don't worry about it, it's nothing" you smiled then looked outside your window "A rare sign turned common huh? Glad to see you smiling again" he chuckled "Don't get used to it" you blushed embarrassed and covered your face "Come on! After years of not seeing that precious smile how am I not supposed to be happy" he pouted and you sighed.

When you reached the house you immediately got out and took your stuff out then gave the middle finger to John "Fuck you John" you scoffed then turned "Love ya too!" he laughed and drove away.

You rolled your eyes and went to the door 'Remember, don't you dare get fucking nervous' you thought looking at the flowers in your hands.

You took a deep breath as the door opened and shanks came out "What-" he wanted to say something but you cut him off putting the flowers in his face "Shut up and take these" you blushed biting your lip "Why-" he wanted to say something again but you dropped the flowers and pinned him to the door your eyes shadowed by your hair and a smirk plastered on your face "Did you think I didn't notice? You were always watching me from afar, I saw you lurking in my shadow. Taking pictures of me, your unnecessary jealousy and whenever you blushed when I'm around" you smirked as his face begun turning red "I always knew you had some feelings for me" you grinned as you grew closer to his face "Shanks what's-" you immediately backed away once you heard the voice and looked away, shanks put a hand on his face from how much he was blushing and Benn stood there just looking at the two of you "Am I interrupting something?" he asked and you cleared your throat "No you're not" you chuckled picking up the flowers and putting it in shanks' other hand then walking in and putting your hand out "I'm y/n, nice to meet you" you grinned "Benn" he answered Shortly as he shook your hand.

When shanks finally got out of his daydreaming state, he closed the door and entered after you to the living room.

"Does anybody want food?" you grinned "Yes please" smiled Benn politely "Oh yes!" shanks grinned "At least be polite about it" you rolled your eyes and entered the kitchen.

All three of you spent the day chatting and playing games.

Around 7p.m Benn left and only you and shanks remained in the house.

You smirked as you were sitting on the couch "So we're finally alone handsome?" you winked as you stood up and walked towards shanks "Ye-yeah" he stuttered while blushing madly "Kinda ironic how you're so shy now when you're the one who's always flirting with me" you chuckled standing in front of him you smirked as you took hold of his shirt's collar and pulled him down "Now tell me what is it you want?" you smiled looking down at him.