Chapter Seventeen

You smiled looking at jack and patted his head “Now, you’ll meet mama’s friends. So I want to say this, they… don’t know about mama being..” you trailed off not knowing how to explain it without seeming rude to him “they don’t know about mama being your mom. And I don’t want you calling me mama when I’m with them” you sighed looking down “Mama isn’t my mama?!” he said and you face palmed ‘Now I know where my stupidity went, ah. Children and being clueless’ you thought looking at him chuckling “No darling, that’s not it. When you grow older you’ll understand, but now. I want you to call me anything else but mama” you sighed “mom, mommy? Mother..” he said unsure as he looked at your facial expressions.

“Never mind! Just call me as you like, I won’t explain shit to them” you sighed and stood up “So I can still call you mama!” he smiled and you nodded “Now where the hell is John? He’s supposed to be here like 10 minutes ago!” you groaned looking at your watch “Mama you look pretty today!” jack smiled as he grabbed your hand and your frustration was immediately gone “Awh, thank you sweetie” you grinned picking him up.

Finally, the Newgate boys got out of their house and also John came “Perfect timing boys! Our driver is also finally here” you smiled “Who’s the child yoi?” questioned Marco “That’s Jack!” luffy answered as he ran and hugged you both “You literally saw him yesterday” you sighed as you got in the car and everyone followed you.

Picking up everyone was rather interesting, after all. Seeing nami faint from seeing the limousine is fun, but not as fun as Kidd and killer obsessing over the design or all of them questioning why jack calls you mom when you’re only 17 and he’s 4.

When you reached the mall, the boys split up with the girls. Jack went with luffy because he wanted to get a suit for himself too.

You walked around the store for a while thinking about which outfits you should pick when an idea hit you, you smirked as you took out your phone.

My idiot<3

Y/n: Got an idea for prom

Y/n: you up for some attention stealing?

My idiot<3: yeah!

My idiot<3: what do you have in mind, darling?

Y/n: I bet no one is gonna think of this..

Y/n: you know these 1800 outfits, I saw some pretty cute ones in the studio.

Y/n: I can convince the manager to give them to us

My idiot<3: So

My idiot<3: you want us to dress in a 1800 clothes? Which nobody else is gonna do

My idiot<3: I’m down

My idiot<3: but!

Y/n: yes?

My idiot<3: you’re gonna sing with me

Y/n: …

Y/n: really?

Y/n: okay.

My idiot<3: really?! Didn’t think it’d be that easy to convince you

Y/n: just send the lyrics, I don’t wanna seem like an idiot, literally like you

My idiot<3: so mean 😩

Y/n: yeah, yeah love you too.

Y/n: gotta go

You chuckled putting your phone back in your pocket, you walked around until something caught your eyes ‘I guess that should be good for robin and that one is pretty good… for koala? And! That one is 100% for vivi. And lastly this one is for nami!’ you thought looking at a dark purple, deep orange, light blue and a red dresd (Check the end of the chapter for reference)