Chapter Nine

You sighed walking to school with your arms crossed behind your head "Oi! Girly wait up!" shouted Kidd as he caught up to you "morning red" you grinned "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, wanna skip with me? I know a good arcade around" be smirked 'Skip?... But I wanna... No! You don't want anything go' you thought then smiled "Sure, lead the way" he patted your back harshly as you both begun walking in the opposite direction "So listen, there's also this free buffet we could go to. But luffy got kicked out of it a while ago" he grinned "He ate the whole thing" you sweat dropped "It's like you were there" he laughed "Listen, I want to ask who are the guys with dark hair and a scar on their cheek in our school" you questioned and he raise a brow looking at you "That was oddly specific" he said while you chuckled "Yea.. it is! But can you answer?" you smiled batting your eyelashes "Please?" you pouted "I was gonna answer anyway" he blushed and looked aside 'Hehe, no one can escape my cuteness, hold on- damn it! I admitted I'm cute no I'm not!' you thought as you grinned "The only guy with dark hair and a scar on his cheek is the bottomless stomach" he answered and your heart dropped "Luffy?.." you muttered as you stopped "Yeah, something wrong with that?" he asked looking at you confused "No, not at all. Let's just go" you answered as you restarted walking.

You and Kidd finally arrived at the arcade "So Mr. Badboy, which game should we play first?" you grinned "We could start with Oh shit! Shanks is here" he cursed once saw the red-haired teacher "The fuck we're supposed to do now?" you whispered and he rolled his eyes "You're the one who's on half the teacher's good side, do something" he whispered back and you took his arm and dragged him away from shanks' view before he spot you both. "So what do we do dipshit?" he questioned while you peaked slightly from beside the slot machine and frowned "Who's the gray haired one?" you asked "His best friend, Benn" he replied and you sweat dropped 'Why the hell do I keep getting in such situations?' you thought while sighing "Alright listen if we're lucky enough we could-" you couldn't finish your own sentence when the man himself appeared behind you with the grey haired man who's walking with crutches standing beside him, Kidd just looked at you with a deadpan expression while you sighed "He's behind me... isn't he?" you smiled and Kidd nodded, you turned around to see shanks with a blank look on his face "It's fancy seeing you here Mr. Shanks, aren't you supposed to be in class?" you chuckled nervously "It's a funny thing, I was about to ask the same thing" he grinned "Oh really? Well me and my buddy gotta go now" you chuckled as you begun pushing Kidd away "Stop where you are you young lady" he grumbled to which you immediately froze "I'm gonna count to three, then we run for ourselves okay? 1.. 2.. EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF" you shouted as you and Kidd immediately ran "YOU TWO HAVE DETENTION" he shouted.

You both laughed as you ran out of the arcade "Well we're fucked" you chuckled "Obviously" he rolled his eyes, you looked around "where are we?" you asked "Dunno, it's my first time here" he shrugged "Of course" you sighed and pulled out your phone "Why the fuck is there no service?" you groaned "Do I look like I know?" he muttered and you sighed 'I can't even call Mark' you thought.

'Yay to getting lost' you sighed "Now, you better get us back or I swear you won't have a head" you threatened glaring at him.

To say that you spent about an hour of your life trying to find the way back to your uncle's house is an understatement.

You could only hope that this shit never repeat again because you felt like you lost a lot of brain cells.

You sighed entering the house where you found Rayleigh standing at the door with his arms crossed "Now why did I get told that you were skipping school?" he asked raising his brow "I thought you were gonna stop" he sighed.

You stared at him with a blank expression then looked down "I'm sorry..." you muttered 'I can't stop... for him I'd kill the whole world if I have to' you thought "Your father is in the living room" he ushered to the couch where you saw doflamingo sitting there.