Chapter Twenty-five

You shook slightly as you saw the fire "Oh my God! You're on fire again" law sighed as he face palmed and threw the water bottle on Corazon successfully extinguishing the fire, you shook your head as the fire and desperate pleas repeated in your head over and over again.

You closed your eyes and sighed as you held your head slightly "Are you okay y/n-ya? You're shaking" law asked and you opened your eyes looking at him "Yeah I'm alright, just a little bit dizzy" you muttered and took your phone out "I'm gonna go to my room now, the usual?" you questioned and Corazon nodded "Yeah and when you come down you will find the most delicious food ever!" he grinned "Yeah haha" you chuckled and walked upstairs.

You closed the door behind you and fell down "Oh fuck, just calm down yeah! Everything is alright and everyone is okay! It's just a small... small.. fire..." you muttered shaking "Small... fire! Yes, just a tiny little fire haha! Nothing to be scared of, no one would die and everything is okay!" you smiled hugging your knees, you groaned slightly once you felt your energy shift and red was standing before you "Hello my beautiful puppet! I see you're in a bad mode today" he grinned and you sighed glaring at him "Can't you just die? I hate you. Just leave, I honestly thought you'd be dead by now. I forgot you existed" you groaned while covering your face "Ow, that hurt my none existing feeling and broke my very fragile heart" he said dramatically holding his chest with a hand on his forehand "Just shut up I hate you so much" you sighed "Now now~ it isn't a polite way to treat someone that saved your ass many times" he chuckled and sat down beside you "Meh, I didn't ask to be saved" you shrugged "Anyway, isn't it lovely to see our old buddy Michael again?" he grinned and you sighed "You took control of my body!" you muttered glaring at him "Hmm? Oops must have been way too excited and I accidentally took control~" he chuckled "That's why I only remembered walking in and seeing the fire, you dip shit! Do you plan on giving me a heart attack?!" you glared at him as you kicked him "Oops, sorry my poor traumatized baby. Do you need a hug" he asked and you looked at him unamused. You took your phone out and dialed a certain annoying number "Hello! My dear are you ready for your-" your manager's speech was cut off by you saying "I'm quitting" she laughed "Yeah good joke" you sighed and put a hand on your forehead "You'll get my papers tomorrow morning, fuck you and your fucked up company" you grinned hanging up and blocking her number "I so do not regret this" you chuckled and looked at your messages to see that you had 12 from shanks and 10 missed calls from him.

My idiot<3

My idiot<3: Where are you?

My idiot<3: I'm sorry!

My idiot<3: I didn't mean what I said

My idiot<3: I was just angry I swear

My idiot<3: Can you answer me please?

My idiot<3: I'm really worried

My idiot<3: Can you at least tell me where you are?

My idiot<3: Y/n at least tell me you're safe

My idiot<3: You don't have to tell me about Tyler

My idiot<3: I'm sorry please forgive

My idiot<3: Where are you please!

My idiot<3: Are you mad at me?...

Y/n: I'm ok, I'll text you when I want to see you.

Y/n: I also cancelled the photo shooting session, you don't have to come

You sighed and put your phone aside "Cold~" chuckled red "Would you please shut up? What are gonna do with M?" you asked your eyes dimming as a sadistic smile grew on your face "What about relieving some old memories? Perhaps... some certain moments" he grinned and you laughed.