Special ending :3

Light...?

What...?

What's going on...?

Why do I feel..?

Weird....

You opened your eyes, but instead of seeing eternal flames, you saw a forest.

An all too familiar forest, the moon shining down on your face with an all too familiar people surrounding you "What the fuck...?" You cursed sitting up and looking around "Thank god you're alive!" shanks smiled hugging you from behind a few tears falling on your head "Huh..?" confused that's all you felt. You died didn't you, then what the fuck?!

You put your hand on your chest and felt it, your heart beating. "What...? But... how?!" you asked looking around "I healed you!" Luffy grinned.

'But I'm sure I killed all the demons... Oh... Oh yeah. Demons. Not angels. Dumbass' you thought and nodded "Thanks... I own you one" you said but before you could do anything shanks picked you up "Come on, I'm taking my girl and leaving. Adios" Shanks said and ran while holding you in his arms. You started laughing as he ran "Wait, hey! I can walk!" you laughed.

//Fast forward a few years later//

"And that's our life story, what do you think?" you chuckled looking at shanks "Our children would have a blast reading it, won't they? Their little brains wouldn't handle how awesome we were back then" Shanks chuckled kissing your cheek and hugging you from behind "I'm glad you didn't leave me" Shanks sighed pulling you closer against him "I'm glad I didn't too..."

Hehehe ya really thought I'm that cruel huh? After making y/n suffer a lot I'm just gonna kill her? Yes I am that evil but still.... Anygays while writing this.

'And no, what luffy has is not a demon but an angel. That's why he's left with it.'

I thought let them think I killed her then revive her cuz luffy is an angel and he'll save her! :3

Just wait the next story... all my cruelness is gonna be in it... probably... *literally doing an evil laugh*

Till another time...

I'm out.

Until school is back or something, that's it. I'm done.