Chapter twenty two

You stared before you shocked, stalling momentarily enough for the guy to turn around and point his gun at you. You almost instinctively shot the guy, you stood there, hovering over the injured body of your ‘dead’ friend.

The fire and struggle playing back in your head fast, you fell to your knees as you took off your mask “Tyler…?” you muttered shaking, your power went off covering his wounds with the ink like substance healing them almost instantly.

You brushed his hair out of his face and smiled “It is you…” you laughed as tears begun forming in your eyes “You’re alive… oh fuck! Haha! You’re alive!” you cried whipping your tears, your phone rang but you didn’t pay it any attention, all you’ve cared about is the fact that your friend is alive and is actually in front of you.

He opened his eyes and sat up rubbing his head “What the fuck…. Y/N?!” he yelled looking at you and you just smiled “Welcome back from the dead, Ty” you chuckled as you begun crying more “What are you doing here?! Did kaido kidnap you as well?! Did he hurt you?? I thought he was gonna kill me today?!” He asked repeatedly making your blood boil “Kaido… Did… What…?” you asked calmly as you took hold of his shoulders making him flinch “Sorry… I…” He muttered covering his face, you sighed as you stood up and put a hand out for him “Come on, let’s go home” you smiled.

You took his hand and you skipped your way back to shanks’ house… SHANKS’ HOUSE?! WITH HIS PRESUMED DEAD BROTHER?! “Uh oh…” you muttered as you stopped “Is there something wrong?” he asked “Yes! You’re dead, I mean. Supposedly dead! And I am now living with your brother who also thinks you’re dead! What am I gonna do now?” I answered questioning my decision “Oh, I found it! I’m just too smart for my own good” I chuckled “I’m a little confused, can you tell me what’s going on? And why are you living with my brother.” He asked folding his arms “A lot of complicated shit, now come on. I gotta take you to the old man” you grinned as you took your phone out of your pocket and found out you had about 6 missed calls from shanks and you immediately frowned “Oh fuck, not good.. not good at all..” you groaned as you began running “Y/n! If you for once explain what’s going on in that head of yours I would know what to do with you!” Tyler complained and you laughed “Oh it’s a never in your life bitch!”

(how about we see how shanks is doing?:) )

Shanks POV:

“I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD! IF YOU DO NOT FIND HER IN THE NEXT 15 MINUTES! SHE’S MENTALLY UNSTABLE WHAT IF SHE DOES SOMETHING TO HERSELF! RAYLEIGH WILL KILL ME AND EVERYONE HERE SO HURRY YOUR ASSES UP!” I shouted walking back and forth trying to call her again but she doesn’t answer. I cursed under my breath and threw my phone on the wall “GOD DAMNIT! WHERE DID SHE GO?!” I yelled pulling on my hair slightly, Benn came and slapped me “Better?” he asked “Yes but why slap me?” I muttered rubbing me cheek “So you’d stop panicking, now start searching like every other human being” he sighed and walked away as he took a cigarette and lit it up.

The familiar scent of the burnt cigarettes reached my nose but one thing caught my attention, lately I’ve been smelling the same scent from y/n’s clothes but I didn’t think much of it…. Is she smoking?

Y/n POV:

You groaned as you pushed Tyler into the base “Just go in! Damn it, sit down I have to call someone so be quiet” you sighed as you threw him on the couch and took your phone out, immediately calling a number then you waited for a few seconds “Yes my dear?” a calm voice sounded from the other line “Hi oyaji! I was wondering… Are you willing to take a presumably dead person and protect them from a dangerous person and their dumb brother?” you asked looking at Tyler then away again “A very weirdly specific question… But yes! Why are you asking?” he answered making you grin “Okay! Thanks oyaji, Will you be able to come to my location now?” you smiled “Yes of course, where are you?” “I’ll share my location, so see you later! Thanks oyaji” I chuckled as I hung up and threw my phone on the couch “Now to fill you up on what was happening!” you laughed looking at Tyler evilly “Oh… god…” he muttered scared for his life

Whitebeard POV:

More children to adopt! Yay!’

Shanks POV:

“WHERE IS SHE?!?! SOMEONE! ANYONE TELL ME WHERE SHE IS?!” I yelled walked back and forth “How many times did he say that?” muttered Yasopp “Maybe five hundred time during 5 minutes and he’s still going” sighed lucky “I ain’t calming him again” grumbled Benn

Y/n POV:

“And that my dear, what has happened since the past 4 years” you grinned as you stared at his shocked face “So, let me say it in a much simpler way. You who got raped by Noah and got pregnant, saw us die. One by one, slowly losing your already none existing sanity so mark had to control you by a remote which literally puts you in a coma like stage where you do whatever you’re told of. You had to do many dangerous shit even if you were pregnant. Then when you gave birth to your child, Mark forcefully took him and begun threatening you that he'll hurt him, obviously having no option. Sacrificing yourself once more you were forced into many things. Then when you switched here you met shanks, my brother and he kept reminding you of us and you accidentally found out he was our brother. You tried to kill his first mate but stopped once you saw him. Mark and Noah died so did Jack which is your son whom you’ve went through hell and back to protect. Momentarily losing your mind, you started clinging to my brother but when you’re in your room alone you went back to smoking?” he said and you kept nodding in agreement “Yes! And I just happen to already have –50 in sanity before and now it’s about –19879 or more I don’t know I lost count around –19000” you chuckled as you put a hand on your mouth and he sighed “If only rose was here she’d slap some sense into that empty space you call brain” he put a hand on his forehead and begun rubbing it “oh come on~ it’s not like you’re any different Ty!” you grinned as you looked at him “You and me we’re not the same” he groaned and looked away “I am sinner and you are a saint” you laughed slightly as he immediately looked back at you “No! That’s not-“ the knocking on the door disturbed his sentence and you smiled getting up “And that’s my excuse to go and open the door for my dear oyaji!”