chapter twenty-six

“Are you done yet?” you sighed with a sick look on your face ‘I want to throw up’ you thought “Yeah just hang on~ let me finish my meal” chuckled red and you looked away.

“just when you’re finished come to me I can’t be here anymore” you muttered walking out the room. “Ugh I can’t believe that a cannibalistic little shit is living inside of me…” you shivered as you walked away and went out of the house.

You took out your phone then looked at it for a while and sighed looking at shanks’ contact finally calling it. “Hey.. Would you mind meeting me in the usual coffee shop? I have something to tell you…” you said once he picked up “Sure, I also have something to tell you” he muttered and you lingered for a bit “Uh, okay… Bye.. Love you..” you said hanging up “Oh fuck why did I say that?!” you blushed covering your face. You went back to your uncle’s house and changed your clothes. Rearranging some stuff with a certain someone.

You went to the shop and sat down, you waited for a couple of minutes and sighed once shanks finally entered. When he was close enough you hugged him “I’m sorry.” You apologized closing your eyes “It’s alright darling, I shouldn’t of over reacted” he smiled hugging you back. You both sat down opposite of each other “Since you found out, yes. In fact, Tyler is alive and well. He’s just not in the right mental state, after all. From what he’d said to me, he’s been kidnapped by kaido after-“ you were cut off by shanks sitting up “WHAT?!” he yelled and you sighed “Calm down, everyone is looking at us..” you mumbled looking down, shanks sat down and you continued “as I’ve said, kaido kidnapped him after the fire. And for some reason, he’s after me. And took Tyler to locate me” you sighed as you crossed your arms “Other than that, I did find it suspicious that kaido went quiet all of a sudden for a while. And now since he escaped From him, I presume that he’ll be looking for Tyler everywhere same as me but I don’t really care. I thought that letting Tyler with oyaji would be the best idea since he’s been under the radar of everything recently. And he could protect Tyler if things come down to it.” You muttered looking down for a second, you sighed and looked up “but since you know, I guess I could… just for today. Let you hang out with him” you smiled slightly as Marco and Tyler walked in. The two brothers froze seeing each other’s, you chuckled seeing their reaction. Shanks stood up and walked towards the small brunette and stood in front of him for a few seconds. Marco just walked away from them and sat beside you “Are you okay yoi?” he whispered and you nodded “Yeah, I think… I’m okay..” you smiled as tears gathered in your eyes “What’s bothering you?” He questioned hugging you “Nothing… I just remembered something” you chuckled hugging him ‘I’m sorry b/f/n… you could’ve been with your family if it wasn’t for me… But I wanted my child to be safe… ‘ you thought as you let go and whipped your tears “I’ll be okay” you smiled “If you ever need someone to talk to… I’m here” marco patted your head and looked at the brothers. You looked at your phone and sighed, as you took it when it suddenly rang.

You didn’t recognize the number which confused you more, you usually name your contacts but who the fuck was this? You answered and you were immediately met with yelling “Y/n!! That’s not us yoi!” someone yelled and you froze recognizing Marco’s voice “What the fuck do you mean?” you muttered “We were attacked, they nearly got Tyler but we’re all good don’t worry. Whoever you’re with right now is not us and they’re planning to kill you yoi!” he groaned and the there was a gun shot. You froze as you stood up and put your phone in your pocket. You pulled shanks away and glared at the copycat “Who are you?” you said coldly “What do you mean y/n?” Questioned shanks “Yeah, what do you mean? I’m Tyler..” The copycat asked nervously and your eyes went slightly red “I repeat. Who the fuck are you?!” you yelled as you hit the copy and once it crashed into the wall it dissolved into ash.

Your eyes widened and you turned around to the second copy “Who sent you?” you asked looking darkly at it and it dissolved into ash as well, you took your phone out “Where are you exactly Marco? We’re coming” you sighed “What the fuck! What’s going on?!” Asked shanks and you hung up. “hurry, I’ll explain on the way to the base” you said taking his hand and running.

[People in the shop be like: Yea normal day in this town]

//15 minutes later//

You finally pulled up to the base and immediately got out of the car running in “Are you guys okay?! Where’s Tyler and Marco?!” you asked looking around “Oyaji, Marco and Tyler are in the room up-“ ace couldn’t even finish what he was saying until you ran up the stairs and barged into the room. “Oyaji! What happened?!” you said calming slightly once seeing that everyone was safe “Calm down first my daughter and take a seat” he said and you took a deep breath then walked over to a chair and sat down “Alright I’m calm, who attacked you” you asked ‘I just wanna murder them.’ You though calmly “Kaido’s men ambushed these two and then we got involved” he said and you nodded ‘I’ll murder each one of them… No one will be left… How dare they?!’ you thought as you stood up and walked over to Tyler hugging him. He hugged you back and patted your back “No murder for today, I know what you’re thinking. Just don’t” he whispered and you sighed ‘Lucky bastards guess tomorrow will be your day… just not today’ you thought and shanks walked into the room, Tyler threw you in Marco’s arms and ran to his brother immediately hugging him “Shanks!” he yelled smiling “That bitch did not just throw me!” you grumbled as you stood straight and glared at him “Thanks for catching me Marco, how are your wounds?” you asked looking at him up and down “I’m fine yoi, you don’t need to give me that look” he said and you rolled your eyes “Just checking jeez” you chuckled and looked at shanks and Tyler. Shanks was a bit skeptical at first but finally believed that this was his real brother.

You smiled seeing the two brothers at last together, you chuckled slightly and turned to the blond man walking a bit closer to him “Hold these two for me. I have something to do, I’ll be back in about an hour” you whispered and he raised a brow “Just where in the hell are you going yoi” he whispered back “Just hold them off and I’ll be back to take them. You’ll see why in the prom tomorrow” you chuckled quietly then left.

//Around an hour later//

After an hour of just shopping you found what you wanted and went back to the base. You smiled seeing the two brothers sitting with thatch, ace and Marco “Shanks~ Tyler~ Come on. I need you for a second!” You chuckled as Tyler went blank “I do not like that tone” he muttered “We run?” asked shanks “We run” confirmed the younger brother as they ran off “Oh? We’re playing tag? Very well!” you laughed as you sprinted after them.

Not even 5 minutes later, did you catch them both and dragged them with you to the car “Goodnight everyone! See you at prom tomorrow!” you smiled waving at whitebeard and his gang who were sweat dropping at what they had just witnessed. You drove away for a while then looked through your rear view mirror at the two tied up males in the back seat “Oh~ this is gonna be fun!” you laughed.