Chapter seven

You hummed walking to the school when there was some shouting in one of the alleyway, you peeked slightly and saw a red-haired and a Blondie fighting a bunch of junkies. ‘isn’t that Kidd and killer from the art class?’ You smirked seeing the fight but suddenly a knife was at your throat “Oi! Stop the fight or I’ll slit her throat open” shouted one of the men who managed to sneak behind you “Hey! Leave the chick alone!” shouted Kidd punching one of the men who tired attacking him.

The knife was pressed to your throat and it started drawing a small peck of blood, you rolled your eyes and you lifted your leg slamming it sharply into his foot then you took his arm and flipped him over you pinning him down and knocking the knife out of his hold “You caught the wrong person” you chuckled as you broke his arm and stood up picking the knife and looking at the others “anyone up for a challenge” you grinned.

Not even 5 minutes later they were all down and you three stood victorious in the middle “I might admit that was fucking amazing for a chick like you” grinned kidd “You have a good fighting style” complimented killer “You were pretty good yourself” you chuckled then looked at your uniform “Oh fuck! How am I supposed to go to class like this?!” you groaned putting a hand on your forehead “Just come with us, you’ll look sick” laughed Kidd “You seem like fun to hang out with, come sit with us at lunch” added the red-haired. You smirked and nodded.

The three of you walked into the school, you walking in the middle with each of them walking by your side.

“Is it necessary to walk like this?” sighed Tyler “Yes! Because we look cool as hell!” you smiled “Yea! Moreover! She’s the cutest, so we gotta protect her!” grinned bf/n “I’M NOT CUTE!” you shouted blushing

When thatch saw he immediately ran to your side and looked at you up and down “Are you okay? You’re completely covered in blood!” he asked worriedly “Oh, don’t worry it’s not mine” you replied proudly flipping your hair “Is that supposed to reassure me?” he sighed and face palmed then looked at the two boys behind you “All three of you detention” he added and left “Oh hey! Come on thatch! I didn’t even do anything!” you shouted while pouting.

“Congratulation you got detention!” grinned kidd while killer sighed “Told you it’s a bad idea” “Meh, at least we look cool” you shrugged “That’s the spirit!” laughed Kidd patting your back harshly. You grinned as you three walked towards your class. You sighed sitting down on your table “Everyone had been looking at us since we entered” you rolled your eyes looking at them with half a glare “Used to the attention” shrugged killer “Oi! Do you want to be next fuckers?! Look in front of you” shouted Kidd slamming his hand on the table making you flinch slightly.

By the time lunch came, you changed into a fresh uniform and got your hands bandages up slightly.

You sat down with Kidd and his friends, which you knew two new ones Wire and Heat. You knew that there were people taking pictures of you as per usual and the social media was blowing up with theories about why you were covered in blood and such thing but you didn’t really care.

Shanks POV:

Why is y/n talking with the anger issues red-haired kid? How can a ball full of anger talk with her so easily without any fucking problem while I! A handsome looking guy who’s very funny and kind and calm and a better red-haired can’t talk with her for 2 minutes without her snapping at me?!

Y/n POV:

You pouted looking at thatch “Pweaseeeeeeee!” you begged while thatch sighed for the millionth time “No means no y/n, you didn’t see the way you walked drowsed in blood with two guys also covered head to toe in blood . I mean you looked cool and all but it’s not the way” he said while looking away ‘I’m not falling for the cute look’ he thought covering his eyes “But I didn’t do anything” you crossed your arms childishly while sitting down on a chair “Kidd with crocodile, killer with doflamingo while you’re with shanks. Go tell them” he said making you raise a brow “Dad is here?” you frowned walking out. “WAIT DAD?!” he shouted “Whoops, guess I’ve said it Out loud” you chuckled as you ran. You met up with the boys and told them whatever thatch said, you felt kinda concerned about your well being after how fast you suddenly got along with these two.