Chapter six

On the next day, you were dismissed from the hospital.

And you made it your life goal to avoid shanks like the plague, literally you even skipped his class.

You sighed sitting on the roof looking down.

"Y/n..." sighed bf/n sitting beside you "Oh hey! What are you doing here?" you asked smiling as you looked at her "You know... I love you and all right...?" she questioned looking at you "Yes, of course! I do know you love me..." you chuckled slightly looking up "I have a bad feeling about this mission... I don't think we should go.. it's quite dangerous and I'm afraid something would happen" she sighed and looked down "Don't worry! I won't let anything happen to you! I would take a bullet for you just to prove my love" you grinned while hugging her

'Only to realize you are the one holding the gun...' you thought sighing looking at your hands with blood on them

"It was never meant to be" she grinned pointing the gun at you, you kneeled down blood dripping from your mouth "Never meant to be?" you laughed looking at her "I say it is meant to be dear" you smirked standing up and picking up your gun pointing it at her "I trusted you" you frowne0d "And I manipulated you~" she chuckled "Any last words?" you said taking the safety off "I'm sorry y/n but it was never meant to be" she grinned and you shot her once and twice and one last time. She shot at you too but only one bullet managed to hit you.

You sighed holding your arm "It was never meant to be... but I can't ever hate you..." you muttered "Hate who?" asked a voice scaring you "Holy fucking hell!" you shouted turning around to see shanks behind you "You idiot! You can't sneak up on me like that!" you shouted hitting him "Ow, sorry sorry!" he chuckled as he sat down beside you "What are you doing here?" he asked smiling "I'm just taking some private time but someone won't leave me alone" you replied looking at him "Well I'm sorry I want to spend time with my friend" he said rolling his eyes at you "Well I'm sorry I want to spend time with myself" you groaned getting up and begun walking away "Hey wait!" he said taking your arm and standing up "Why don't you like me? Why are you avoiding me?" he asked while you just glared at him "Can't you get it? I fucking hate you so leave me alone" you stated while snatching your arm from his hold and walking away.

Shanks POV:

"Hate me...?" I muttered lowly holding my chest "Why does it hurt so much..." I frowned looking at her retreating form "I just want you to love me..."

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

You sighed as you walked through the corridors of the school everyone whispering and talking about you as usual when an arm was draped over your shoulder "Hey sweetie! Going somewhere?" Grinned the boy leaning on you "N-Noah.. let go of me.." you whispered lowly slightly shaking "Why? You know you like the attention" he laughed making you shake more "I didn't do anything... I'm following what you said... please..." you muttered looking down.

You bit your lip fighting back the tears when you were pulled into a strong hold and there was a thud behind you "Don't you know it's bad to make a lady cry yoi?" asked a familiar voice 'Marco...' you thought "Are you okay y/n?" asked thatch hugging you tightly 'Thatch...' you thought as you clutched to his shirt "Help me..." you whispered hugging him back as tears fell down your face.

Thatch looked at you worriedly and nodded slightly, Marco took the signal and started beating the shit out of Noah although half the school was watching.

You sighed as you begun calming yourself down while thatch took you away from whatever crime scene Marco was causing back there, thatch sat you down on one of the chairs in his classroom then asked "Who was he y/n?" you took deep breaths in and looked down "He was... he was... a past bully... of mine, we were dating at some point but we broke up after a while and he started bullying me..." you answered looking at your hands "I was just dumb! I don't know what was wrong with me... I'm sorry! Please don't hate me.." you cried looking down while whipping your tears, thatch sighed and hugged you rubbing circles on your back. Trying to comfort you to the best of his ability. Marco finally came into the room with blood on his hands "How is she yoi?" He asked looking at thatch "She cried herself to sleep, but I would say she's a bit better... I think..." he sighed.

From that day on you stuck around both of the older Newgate brothers. Mostly thatch who tired to make you smile a lot, you haven't seen shanks around unless in class other than that he didn't bother you.

You found yourself missing his voice although it annoyed you to no end and the small interaction you've had with him, you were always expecting him to pop up suddenly and try scaring you but nothing...

You felt a bit bad about it and it made you... sad?

You sighed sitting in the cafeteria with the strawhats as usual a month has already passed and you got used to the atmosphere here.

You got called once or twice for a photoshoot session for your new album.

Everything was smooth but you were missing one thing...

More like one person......

Shanks...

You looked at Luffy and frowned slightly "Luffy.. Can I talk with you in private?" you asked standing up "Of course!" he grinned.

You both walked outside and you sighed leaning on the wall "So listen... I think I messed up... I might've hurt shanks... and he hates me..." you muttered looking down "Oh! So that's why he's been down lately!" he said frowning slightly "Yeah... it's all my fault.." you sighed "Well, maybe you could try hanging out with him? He wants to hang out with you really badly!" he grinned "Oh..." you frowned looking at him 'I was too harsh on him when he only wanted to hang out with me...' you thought standing up "Well thank you luffy! I'll try to fix what I've done" you smiled while looking at him determination in your eyes.

Shanks POV:

Why does she smile when she's with him. Why can't she be like that with me? Does she hate me that much?!

Y/n POV:

'To fix your second chance!' You cheered yourself mentally

A/n
Second chapter cuz I'm gonna be busy tomorrow